~86~

Randhir was standing outside her room with an food trolley.... Attender told him that she refused to have breakfast today, so he thought to cook for her.

He made her favourite Mexican tacos with an smiley on it with tomato ketchup, Irish coffee with extra whip cream , pancakes with blueberries and honey...

He wanted to talk about last night with her but at the same time he was afraid of her reaction. How can he just casually tell her that he only remember half of their conversation it'll sound too stupid, he didn't wanted to make complete fool of himself. He knew that she's hurt but again there are two possible reasons behind it... Either he's too late to confess his feelings or the way he reacted in morning like gajni....

He bolted up all the courage and knocked on her door firmly and waited for her to open the door but instead he heard her croaked voice...

"Kon hai..? "

He cleared his throat and answered....

"I..its me, sanyukta please open the door..."

He again waited for her reply but came none.. He heard some faint sound and in flash she opened the door for him...

He saw her red swollen eyes which indicated she was crying, he felt a sharp pain inside him..

"What you want.."
She asked curtly avoiding looking at him

"You didn't came for breakfast so I thought bring here... "
He smiled nervously

"Am not hungry randhir, you can go now"

She was about to close the door but randhir stopped her, pushed her slightly aside and came inside with food trolley....

He turned back to show his victorious grin but met with an death glare from her... He was about to mouth but she huffed and went to bathroom... He heard her shower and sighed in defeat....

He was about to leave from their but the phone caught his attention, Karan was calling her he clenched and unclenched his fist in first thought he wanted to smash the phone on wall but still his mind told him to pick it up..

He received the call and came outside her room...

"So how's your day is going with your gabbar oops lover boy randhir... Wait.. Ummm.. Lemme guess romantic breakfast with roses and kisses"
Karan laughed on other side..

Randhir was confused with his words, he couldn't believe what he heard...

"Hey you there?"

"H...hello..."
Randhir cleared his throat..

"Randhir?"

"Oh! Hey congratulations Mr. Shekhawat finally you got love of your life.."
Karan smiled genuinely

Randhir was too shocked to say anything.. All this things were messing up his mind... How did Karan knew about his love confession? And why his congratulating him did sanyukta accepted his love? And why the hell on this earth he's behaving too cool and friendly with him...

"Mr. Mehta who told you about this.."
He tried to sound normal

"Wait... Sanyu ne kuch nai bataya tumhe abhi tak..?"
Karan asked panicking

"Kya nai bataya...?"
Randhir was again confused

"Umm.. K..kuch nnai... "
Karan sluttered

Randhir knew that Karan is the only one who knows about everything and he was the last hope if he wanted to know about last night...

Randhir narrated him everything about how much he remember except kiss and about his morning encounter with sanyukta too... Karan agreed to helped him and told him everything about their plan to make him realize his love and also told him about last night whatever he knew....

Randhir was beyond happy he wanted to do every little silly things to express his love to her...