*THIRTY-FIVE*

Karan was introducing sanyu to his family.... and rd was watching them through distance.... Vidhushi was still with him like fevicol.... Sanyu saw rd with vids .... They were stealing glancing at each other....

Rd (im) - huh... Y d hell she's meeting his family... What this guy is up to...(twisted his lips)

S(im) - huh... Uske sath to ESE ghum rahe h jese ki uski gf ho... I've have to save rd from this cheap....

She was in busy in cursing vids that she didn't noticed and someone banged with her... And her dress got dirty with the juice...

Guy - oh m sorry miss...

S - its OK...(cleaning the juice from her dress)

Guy - come with me...I'll show u washroom to clean this mess...

S - thank you...(smile)

Guy - don't be..its all mistake miss(smirked)

They went to a lone corner of the house.... He took her to an empty room n latched the door behind.....

S - what the hell... Where r we?? Y did u closed the door???

Guy - don't u know the meaning of closed door... One boy and one girl inside a room and.... (He was moving forward)

S - dont u dare to come ahead or else the consequences won't be good.... ( pointed her index finger)

Guy - if u want to scream u can scream baby... But nobody will listen to u... And he moved his fingers on her cheeks...

Sanyu slapped him hard and pushed him with all her strength.... And ran to open the door.... But he caught her wrist and forced himself on her.... She was screaming for help he threw her dupatta on floor... Tore the dori from her back and in next moment he was smashed on floor.... Yea it was RD... He broke the door and punched him so badly that he was on floor... Rd saw the horrible state of sanyu and his anger boiled up... He was beating him black and blue... Sanyu was trying to stop him...

S -WO marr jayega randhir... Chod do usse... (Screaming)

Rd left him and sanyu hugged him she was quiet and rd was soothing her by rubbing his hand on her back he broke the hug and gave his blazer to her....

Rd - tum thik ho?? ( cupping her face)

S - hmm..(nodding like a kid)

Rd - isko to me sable saamne leke jaata hu... (Angry)

S - no.. Don't do that.. Niche saare business world ke bade bade log h... Media wale h... I don't want this incident to come out like this( in reality she's was afraid of her dad..if he came to know than he will call her back to USA)

Rd - but tum..ese kese chod sakti ho ise... Thik h I'll call Karan here...

He called Karan .... Karan came there and he calculated the whole scenario.... He was angry and guilty at the same time....

K - shanaya I beg for forgiveness on behalf of my cousin.... But tum Jo action Lena chaho le sakti ho I won't stop u.... Cause girls diginity comes first... (Sad)

Rd - tum apne bhai ko sambhalo...ise mene saza dedi h.... (Clenching his fist) m taking her with me... She don't want anyone to know about this....

K - thanks for saving her... U can go from back door...so nobody can see u guys....(guilty)

Rd holded her from her shoulder and walked to the car.... He made her sit at passenger's sit and came to driving seat... She was quiet she didn't shed any tear.... Rd was thinking to start the conversation... He wanted her to make comfortable.... He wanted his chatter box to say something... (Wait did he just said HIS CHATTER BOX... )

THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..!!

AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!

Check out my other stories...!
1) Innocent Love (completed)
2) Envious Love (On Going)
3) A Walk Down Lover's Lane (On Going)