~Last Part~

"Lets elope..!!!! PLEASE? " :(
-S

"Hahaha..!! Why, baby? Is our family driving you crazy?" XD
-R

"Oh God! Yes!" :@
-S

"Awww baby, I pity you." :* :*
-R

"Randhirrrrrrrrrrrrr. Please do something." -_-
-S

"Okay. Okay. Your Knight in shining armour, will be there soon." ;)
-R

"Mr. Knight, you better save your damsel before she loses her sanity around this crazy people. :/
-S

"On my way, Mrs. Shekhawat" :*
-R

Sanyukta blushed, and lowered her lashes so that no one can see her pink tinted cheeks, as both the families were gather to discuss about their marriage.

It was randhir's new found fascination to address her as 'Mrs. Shekhawat'. Conceding to him, it gives him some sort of immense satisfaction and boosts up his pride, that she was his.

No one's, but His..

Man and their Ego..!!!

Hell, they are yet to marry but, she's already Mrs. Shekhawat for him. But, who was she kidding too? Every time she feels butterflies in her stomach, when he calls her Mrs. Shekhawat in his husky voice.

The sexual tension was casting havoc on their senses. After their last encounter, things got pretty heat up, and it was becoming arduous to keep their hands off each other. But, he left no chance to tease her for Wilderness act of that night. She decided to get back to him, on their special night in her own wicked ways.

"Sanyu, keep that mobile aside," kishore took her phone and handed her a printout paper. "Go through this, and let me know if anyone is missing in this list"

Sanyukta frowned and flipped the pages confusedly, and asked "what's this Papa?"

Kishore gave her a look of disbelief, before answering, "This is the list of your USA's friends, soon we will send them invitation for your marriage."

Sanyukta widened her eyes in horror, "Are you kidding m-"

Anjali interrupted her, "Seriously, sanyu? You forgot your friend's name also? Anjali teased her.

"But this lis-" sanyukta was interrupted by Renuka.

"Oh ho! Leave that list, first check this out. I loved this design for the venue. We should go for this, it's so classy and dreamy." Renuka gushed about the decoration of venue for their marriage.

"Whoa whoa! Now stop harassing my fiance" Randhir said, plopping down beside sanyukta.

"Harassing?" Renuka gasped dramatically.

"Your fiancee is our daughter." Anjali twisted her lips, like a Lil kid.

"Thank God, Randhir, you're here." Sanyukta said, sighing in relief. "Look at this list." She handed him the list, then scowled looking at her father.

"You're complaining to him about me?" Kishore exclaimed, as if he just got betrayed by his business partner. Randhir chuckled at his father-in-law's betrayal expressions.

"What kinda list is this?" Randhir asked, confusedly.

"Oh! Its just the list of her friends, which kishore uncle will invite in the marriage." Parth said, surpassing his chuckle, when he saw sanyukta glaring at kishore.