*SIXTY-SIX*

The whistling sound broke their trance .... Which was an signal to vacate the place..... and they distanced themselves ..... There was an silence between them.... But this time it wasn't awkward..

S - umm.. Am sorry

Rd - hey... Don't be .... Please ...

S - so shall we go?? ( upped her brow)

Rd - yea.... Let's go .....

Soon their car was on its way to his mansion and they sprinted to there room as they were arched tired... None came out for dinner as they were already in a deep slumber... It was an peaceful night for both ......

Next day

Office

She was running and bumping into everyone as she was again hell late for office..... Finally she reached in his cabin huffing and sweating..... But she immediately frowned by witnessing the scene..... He was busy in chirping with a girl sweetly.... She narrowed her eyes and flared her nostrils and twisted her lips cursing some good words to that girl in her mind..... She pasted a smile on her fave and cleared her throat to break their so called sweet talks .....

Rd - hello sanyukta... No wonder you're again late ... (Glared)

S (im)- hawwww.... Wow he's so rude with me and extra sweet with that girl....

Rd - if you're done with your dreamy session than lemme introduce you to her.... (Upped her brow)

S - yea.. I mean sorry rd....

Rd - she's piyali my PA... Piyali this is sanyukta ... My co partner in this project...

S - PA...!!! Why do you need PA (exclaimed)

Rd - sanyukta.... What kinda question is this... (Disbelief)

S - I mean... Can u excuse us for few mins PIYALI (fake smile)

P - yes ma'am.. (Politely)

S - we were working only na on this project.. Than why all of sudden u need a PA.... Main hoon na

Rd - you aren't my PA... C'Mon there are so many works which we both can't do alone.. There are few small works for which we do need someone.... So I appointed her....

S - OK.. Fine.. I'll get back to my work..

Rd - good... Now please work fast... We need to something about electrical outlets too..

S - yeah... Lemme prepare the basic plan of it... Than we'll discuss on it...

Sanyu left his cabin and started working on her project.... She saw them through glass door... He was dictating something and she was noting it down... Piyali had constant smile on her face which irked sanyu more.... She was busy cursing her unknown of her jealousy feelings..... Though she knew she was genuinely a kind hearted and innocent girl and she was no threat to her but still she couldn't help herself from bashing piya in her mind...... Soon the clock struck 2 .. It was lunch time and as usual without knocking she sprinted inside.....

S - Mr. Workahlolic... Its lunch time lets go am damn hungry.... (Pouted)

Rd - tum sach me bhukkhad ho... (Chuckled)

S - hawwww... Am not OK.. (Complained like a kid)

Rd - OK baba.. Chalo .... Wait lemme call piya....