~107~

"No..no..no.. Sanyu you're not getting my point yaar.. This is just not possible.. I can't date our client...."Vidhushi was pacing back and forth, with hands on hip...

"Arre problem kya hai? Their is no policy that you can't date our client. And moreover karan is my friend, he's handsome, rich, sweet, everything a girl wants.."Sanyukta surpassed her chuckle when she saw vidhushi pulling her hair in frustration....

"I can't date your Karan-varan cause I already love p... Someone else..."Vidhushi fumbled with her words... And turned around gripping the railings in death grip..

"Love..? Who's that guy? And you didn't even told me? Bas yahi dosti thi tumhari..."Sanyukta dramatically stood beside her and faked sadness...

"Ho gaya? Nautanki... Huh.. As if you told me about your love life.."Vidhushi twisted her lips like an kid..

"L..love liffe...? "Sanyukta laughed nervously..

"Whatever... Mat batao.. Me to pagal hu na kuch dikhayi thodi deta hai mujhe..."Vidhushi rolled her eyes..

"Its nothing like that... Anyways I know you love parth"Sanyukta mentally patted her back as she finished her sentence without fumbling...

"Good... Ab bhul jao that you know I love him.."Vidhushi sighed and rubbed her temple...

"Why are you afraid of accepting your love for him? Can't you see how much he loves you?..."Sanyukta controlled herself from bursting on her...

"Do you think am blind? I know he loves me too.. But we aren't meant to be together..."Vidhushi said stubbornly....

"You love him and he loves you.. Than what's the problem? I fucking don't understand that..?...."Finally Sanyukta lost her last string of calmness and yelled on her stubbornness...

"Okay.. Let's just finish this crap for once and all... Parth is blessed with golden heart... He is a good son.. A protective brother.. A caring friend.. He's Everything a girl wants... He always think about other's happiness before his..... And me? Sanyukta am nothing in front of him... Am just an cunning manipulating evil bitch.... I'm -"

"Enough, not a word more...How dare you? You have no bloody right to call yourself a bitch..."Parth roared while taking long strides towards her, followed by Randhir...

"I..I.."Vidhushi tried to form words but failed miserably...

"Don't.."Parth yanked her closer to him..Sanyukta and Randhir left from their giving them their moment of love..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you...!!! ^_^
Please vote ...!!! :)
Waiting for your feedbacks too...!!! ^_*