~108~

"Parth, leave me..."She wriggled under his strong arms...
"No, I will never leave you.."He breathed against her lips..
"Please.."She hushed...
"I love you vidhushi..."He inched more close to her...
"Yyou.. Can't l..love me.."Her eyes moistened...
"You can't take decision of our love alone vidhushi.. I can't bear your ignorance anymore..."He sucked her tears which dribbled down her cheeks..
"You're not manipulative or cunning... This was all in the past.. Now you're changed,.. Everybody loves the new YOU. "He kissed her forehead...
"Please don't punish yourself, I can't breathe without your love. I need you vidhushi.. I want to cherish our love.. Please accept me..."She uplifted her lashes when she heard his broken voice.. Her heart clenched with his each word...
"I l..lo...love... I love you parth..."He engulfed his heaven in his arms and sealed their love with an knee knocking kiss...
-----------------------
"Penny for your thought.."Randhir nudged Sanyukta...
"Am thinking about Karan..."She said..
"Why.."He asked possessively...
"Everyone is set with their loved ones except him.."She pouted her lips sadly..
"Oh!... "He sighed
"Kya oh? We need to find a girl for him also.."She suggested triumphantly....
"Wow... What an great thought..!!! Why don't you open an 'Sanyukta Setting Bureau'..."He taunted her playfully, only to receive an smack on his shoulder....
"Am serious Randhir..."She glared him..
"Am also serious Sanyukta.."He mimicked her...
"Ran-"
"Love find its own way Sanyukta..."He pecked her nose and embraced her in his arms.. Feeling the blissful warmth of their love..!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you..!!
Will reply to your comments soon folks, sorry for small update though..! :(

Please vote..! :)
Waiting for your feedbacks too...! ^_^
Love you...!!! :*