12 - You Suddenly Want Me

His hands pinned my arms against the door behind me and his body pressed against mine. We kissed passionately; forcefully. After a moment he released his hold on me and I gripped his waist, fisting his shirt onto handfuls and pulling him closer. He grunted and thrust his hips against me and I could feel his excitement digging into me.

I wanted him.

He thrust forward again and I fought to control my breathing as he bit down on my bottom lip and wound the fingers of his right hand into my hair. His left hand slipped to my hips and then dropped to the hem of my dress, lifting it slightly and gripping my thigh, pulling my leg up to his waist. He pulled back and we stared into each other's eyes for a second, before his lips crashed onto mine again and I closed my eyes.

My fingers found the button on his jeans and I fought to undo it, before tugging at them, trying to pull them down. Why did they always have to be so damn tight?

I managed to get them to his thighs before I gave up and gripped his erection through his boxers. He gave a loud groan, and swore softly into my mouth.

His hands hitched my dress up to my waist and he slipped my knickers down before thrusting his hips forward for the third time. I pulled his boxers to his thighs and squeezed him, moving my hand slowly up and down. He lips pulled away from mine as he exhaled loudly, and slipped his fingers between my legs.

I gasped as he ran one finger against me, before slipping it inside me and I moaned, not caring how loud I was being or who might hear me. He pressed his thumb against me and I cried out softly, and then I felt him slip another finger into me. My legs almost gave way. Why did he have this effect on me?

How could I love him and hate him at the same time?

I stroked him harder, and he kissed me again, and I whimpered softly at the feel of his touch. He pulled away suddenly, and I opened my eyes to see him looking at me intensely. His hand stopped moving, so I slowed my movement too.

"Did you... have you just...," he whispered, and I stared at him, confused. "Did you come?" he asked.

I laughed harshly.

"No!" I scoffed. "For fuck's sake, Harry. You're good, but you're not that good."

I instantly regretted my waspish words as he blinked and looked hurt.

"Oh- sorry," he said, awkwardly. "Sorry, I just.. I thought you had..."

"No," I muttered, looking at the floor, suddenly feeling awkward too.

He hesitated for a moment, and then kissed me again, and pressed himself between my legs, so close that the slightest movement would connect us. I sighed against his lips.

"Do I need a condom?" he whispered softly.

"No," I whispered back. "I'm still... I'm on the pill."

He pulled away from me again and looked into my eyes.

"Why?" he asked, not in a whisper anymore, and the volume made me jump.

"Why what?"

"Why are you still on the pill?"

"I couldn't just stop taking it, mid-pack," I said, but he carried on staring at me. "What?" I asked eventually.

"Are you... are you sleeping with someone else?" he asked.

"What- No!" I protested, annoyed. I pushed him away from me and pulled my dress back down.

"Wait - I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. Please..." He moved forward to kiss me again but I turned my head to the side and he stopped and sighed. "Please, Jess," he whispered, but I bent down and pulled my knickers back up, feeling embarrassed and self-conscious.