63 - Let Me Touch You

This is the second update today, so if you haven't read the first one (Chapter 62 featuring Sara Sampaio) please read that first!

---***---

Neither of us said anything, but stared into each others eyes for a moment, before Harry leaned forward again, brushing his lips delicately against mine, his other hand resting casually on my upper thigh. We kissed a couple of times and his hand crept slowly higher, albeit over my dress rather than under it, but I was forced to rest my hand on top of his to prevent him from taking things any further in full view of Paul and Dale. He smiled against my lips and squeezed my thigh enticingly with his fingertips, sending another pang of longing from the pit of my stomach to the heat between my legs.

I let out a tiny breath and he stroked his thumb across the fabric of my dress at the top of my thigh in response. He knew he was turning me on, and he knew that I knew he knew. He glanced at Dale and Paul out of the corner of his eye, but they were deep in conversation about idiot paparazzi, and so he silently pressed his palm flat against my right leg, pushing it open and away from my left by a few inches, and then dropped his hand down again to my calf. My pulse began to race as his lips brushed mine again with the same pressure as his fingertips (that had slipped underneath the hem of my dress and were now stroking my leg.) They skated deftly higher, up to my knee, and drew small circles there for a few seconds while his tongue slid slowly against mine, warm and sweet yet at the same time teasing. I lifted my hand to the back of his neck, threading my fingers into his curls and pulling gently at the roots, letting him know he was driving me steadily crazy.

His other hand left my cheek momentarily, the tips of his fingers trailing down my neck, over my collarbone and down my chest to brush my nipple through my dress. I dug my fingers into the back of his neck hard, and once again I felt his lips curl into a smile against mine as he acknowledged my frustration and pleasure. He stroked it a few times as it hardened beneath his hand, and then he pulled away from the kiss briefly to cast another glance at the front seat. Paul and Dale were still engrossed in swapping pap stories, oblivious to what was taking place behind them, and Harry seemed to take this as a green light to push his luck, and let his hand wander up my inside thigh, his lips pressing harder against mine and shifting his body around to hide what we were doing.

I knew I should stop him, but I physically ached for him. I adjusted my position slightly in my seat, opening my legs further to let him do what he wanted, and I pulled impatiently on the hair at the back of his neck again as he gently teased his fingers against the skin of my inside thigh, drawing a figure of eight over and over, working his way slowly higher and higher, closer to where I wanted him to be.

I waited, holding my breath in anticipation, and finally his finger brushed against me, finding me already wet for him with nothing to prevent him access. His eyes widened as he drew back from me and looked into my eyes questioningly, no doubt wondering why I wasn't wearing any underwear, and I smiled back mischievously and gave him the briefest eyebrow flash. His lips were on mine again immediately, pushing his finger slowly inside me before withdrawing it and adding a second. I bit down on his bottom lip as I felt myself clenching his fingers involuntarily, understanding the need to keep completely silent to avoid drawing attention to ourselves, but struggling not to cry out in pleasure at the feel of him inside me.

I dropped my left hand to his crotch to find him rock hard and straining against his trousers, but as soon as I applied pressure to his erection he broke the kiss and breathed hard against my cheek as he pulled my hand away with his free hand. I looked into his eyes again as he pushed his fingers in and out of me, agonisingly slowly at first, but with gradually increasing speed. I maintained the eye contact as I felt the tension building within me, the thrill of potentially being caught at any moment intensifying the pleasure. As I neared the edge I felt my eyes closing, and I pulled Harry's face down to mine as I started to come, crashing our lips together and fighting to control my breathing and stay silent. His fingers pushed deep inside me as I tightened around them in continuous waves, my tongue pushing into his mouth and my fingertips digging into the back of his neck.