Chapter 3- hunt

i hope you like this chapter! please can you tweet, vote and comment! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer.

Chapter 3

***Bella's POV***

We charged out the house to find Amelia. She could run fast. Much faster than Edward and Jacob when he was in his wolf form. She ran and ran we thought we had lost her but her scent is still fresh she stopped when we reached America she was in the woods. She was just on a tree crying. I just want to take her home and tell her everything is alright. She probably forgot she was on a tree and she fell she screamed that's how we found her. She was lying on the floor. She saw our faces and she closed her eyes. Her heart was still beating through she must be in soo much pain! I kneeled beside her I turned her head so I can see her face it was covered with blood she must've hit her head hard. Carlisle kneeled beside her as well he was examining her face. He picked her up and held her in his arms.

"Is she alright?" I asked. He nodded I know he will have to operate on her. He'll have to stitch up her cuts, probably give her a transfusion. She is soo skinny. I just noticed know that her tummy is swollen. She's probably malnourished. Poor thing. I leaned onto Edward's chest he wrapped his arms around me. He whispered into my ear

"She's going to be alright."

"My heart just goes out to her. She already feels part of our family. I just want her to be alright. She's soo small and she's been through so much. It reminds me of when you left me. She's right you did come back. I wanted you. She doesn't even want her mother. She probably still loves her mother but doesn't know it. I hate to see her like this even through I barely know her." I said. I do feel for her really feel for her. Edward went stiff when I mentioned him leaving me. He would never forgive himself for that. He relaxed and said

"I feel for her too love, she's going to be alright. She's a strong person. She doesn't value her relationship with her mother. She values our relationship. You know me, you and Reneesme our relationship. That's another reason why she left. The last thing she thought was that she didn't want anything to happen to our relationship. She doesn't want me and you to leave her like her parents left her. She's knows it would never happen. But she doesn't want to sit and watch." I looked at him shocked. Did she really value our relationship? Our family? She didn't want anyone to feel the pain she felt. How could she be so selfless? She's been alone most of her life she's got no-one to think about but herself.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." He replied.

"Let's head back then." I said. I ran with Edward our fingers intertwined. We didn't talk on the way back. We kept to our selves. We stopped outside the house and we walked in and we sat on the loveseat together. Reneesme and Jacob walked in their hands linked.

"Mum, dad you've got to tell me she'll be alright! I know we have just met her but she feels like a little sister!" Reneesme said. I looked at Edward, he sighed and said

"She'll be alright your grandfather is upstairs operating on her. And what do you mean she feels like a sister?"

"She's small and helpless I just feel like I can help her like a big sister you know." Reneesme said. Well in some ways she did feel like a daughter to me. That's what she needs a family all I need is Edward to agree! I lowered my shield and said Edward you know Reneesme feels like a big sister to Amelia. And she does kind of feel like a daughter to me. What do you think about adopting her? Edward looked at me and said

"Love it's a good idea and she does feel like one to me but at the moment we need to give her some space. She's been through a lot she probably want to go off- not that I want her to. Maybe in time when she has accepted to stay with us and when she's comfortable. Plus we need to know if it is alright with the rest of the family." I nodded and put my shield back up. He's right what if she does not accept to stay with us what if she wants to go? Carlisle came from upstairs and Rosalie, Emmett, Max, Esme, Jasper and Alice entered the room they probably wanted to know her outcome.