Chapter 31- plans for the big day

Chapter 31-plans for the big day

***Max's POV***

It's been three days we have been here I woke up again with Amelia in my arms it was either she woke up before me or I woke up before her. This time I woke before her. I looked at her cute sleeping face I removed a hand from her waist and brushed a piece of hair that fell over her eyes. I saw a glimpse of here neck and saw lots of faded scars she had got in her life. I hugged her keeping her close I don't want anything to happen to her and I would risk my own life to make her safe. I kissed her gently on the forehead and then she began to shift a bit and then opened her beautiful green eyes. She smiled when she saw me looking at her, she moved slightly out of my embrace and stretched her arms.

"So..." she said.

"So what?" I asked.

"Are you happy to see your parents?" she asked.

"Yep I missed them." I answered truthfully. I think that I have really gotten used to my dad teasing us.

"Me too." she said with a smile on her face.

"By missing them do you mean that you miss shutting my dad's mouth?" I asked.

"Yes but but I still miss them I miss everyone." she said.

"Do you miss your mother?" I asked. I then mentally slapped myself on the forehead! I wasn't supposed to say that! She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I don't know... sometimes I do... sometimes I don't..." She said said then looked down. I put my hand underneath her chin and lifted her face up, her eyes were starting to water. I pulled her into my embrace.

"It's alright Amelia I know you miss her, I miss my parents sometimes too." I said. I rubbed her back. She then lifted her head to face me. A lonely tear dripped down her face, I wiped it and then kissed her on the cheek. She smiled.

"If my mother never left me I wouldn't be here with you and I don't ever want to be without you." She said. I smiled.

"I don't ever want to be without you too for that my life has never been better because I am with you and you are safe in my arms." I said. Her smile turned into a slight smirk.

"Well I did say that I would take advantage of that, but yes I do feel safe in your arms too." She said. I remember that. I would always let her take advantage of that.