chapter 27- back to forks

Hi guys sorry i'm not updating so often! I'm sorry I'll try to update more!!!!!! Remember to vote comment fan tweet and like! All rights are to stephanie meyer.

Chapter 27-back to forks

***Amelia's POV***

I can't wait to leave wait don't get me wrong I love it here I mean I can't wait until we leave to go to grandpa's. He's my grandpa number two because he is younger then grandpa number one even through grandpa number looks older. I wonder what he'll think of me. I guess I'll have to kind of read his mind then. Right now I'm sitting next to Maxie. Maxie. I like that name I want to call him that.

Hey Max. I said telepathically.

Hey Amie what's up? As in why are you talking to me telepathically. He replied and then faced me.

Because I want to ask you something. I said simply.

Okay and what is that? He asked.

Can I call you Maxie? I said. He thought for a minute then shook his head. I waited for a response.

Why? He asked.

Because it sounds cute like you!!!! And I like it and I love you! I said. He smiled at that and he lit up.

I love you too. He said I lit up I love it when he says he loves me. I gave him a hug and then left my head resting on his shoulder. I waited for him to ask my question I was just about to say something but he answered it.

Yeah you could call me that I don't mind. He said I smiled at him.

Thank you Maxie. I said so Maxie and Amie we both have 'ie' on our names. OMG I just realised something! In Maxie when you remove the x and switch the a and m you get Amie! 

Anything for you Amie. He said. Mum and dad told us earlier that we are not going by plane and going by car. I bet I could get there faster through. We are going soon Aunt Alice needs a double check on things. Then mum and dad came in the room they smiled at us. I think that now uncle Em is pleased with me and Max because right now I am holding Max's hand and leaning on his shoulder. And he said we didn't even touch each other!

"We are going soon so make sure you have everything you need like shoes, a jacket etc." mum said we nodded and got up and left the room still holding hands. We went into the hall way and got our shoes I put them trying to remember how to do laces like Max taught me. I did it quite slowly being careful and not making a mistake. I felt that Max was gazing at me doing them after I was done I smiled at myself and then to Max.