chapter 37- Baseball

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 37- baseball

*** Amelia's POV ***

It's a few days til Max's birthday! We are throwing him a surprise birthday party! I can't wait! I would say I love parties but I have only been to one! They are going to set it up while we are sleeping and I have to bring him down in the morning.

I nearly have his present ready. I was pretty much taught how to write by dad. I have been spending quite a lot of time with him lately which makes ne happy. But I have to make sure Max is not around so he does not suspicious. My writing is fine, it is a little messy but it has it's charm.

Right now I am looking at the keyring Max got me. I hold it tight and it will forever be mine. The keyrings symbolizes us too. Whenever we are together we are full and when we are separate we are half.

Now I am in Max's arms! And well watching a game. I think it is football Max and the rest of the boys are really into it. Shouting at the tv and what not. It's actually quite funny to watch it's like they think the players can hear them. I'm just clueless to what is going on so I just watch.

"Amelia!" I heard Ness called from a different room. I would shout 'Yes' back but I might as well talk face to face to her. I got up from Max's hold.

"I'll be back in a minute." I whispered in his ear. He turned to me and nodded.

I got up and left the room and headed to Ness it was easy because of her heart beat. She was in the kitchen and was looking at something on the table. I stood next to her and saw what she was looking at.

It was the pictures from the photo shoot thingy. I looked at them they looked amazing! I felt like squealing for some reason but I didn't that would just be weird.

There were so many! I looked at the one where there was a city backdrop and there was me with headphones looking distracted. Wow I pose pretty good and so does Ness. I loved the picture which had me and Ness back to back and we both had sunglasses on. To be perfectly honest me and Ness look like real sisters maybe because apparently I look like dad and well Ness is his biological daughter so there would resemblance.

Me and Ness decided which pictures we wanted to put in our rooms I chose quite a few and so did she. I love having a big sister! She's awesome!

After a while Max came in.

"Did your game finish?" I asked as he entered the room.

"Yeah it did you know you were gone for more then a minute." He said and then put his arm around my waist.

"I was distracted." I said. He nodded and looked at the table which was full of pictures of me and Ness.

"Nice pictures." He said as he picked one up to get a closer look.

"Thanks." I said. He then picked up another one and smiled.

"I like this one." He said. I looked at the picture and it was me blowing a kiss.