Chapter 18-confession

okay this is the chapter you have been waiting for. THE CONFESSION! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I MEAN LOVE IT! REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT TWEET LIKE AND FAN! ALL RIGHTS ARE TO STEPHANIE MEYER!

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter- confession

***Amelia’s POV***

I felt my heart speeding like it was going to explode faster and faster. I started to get hotter and hotter, until it was unbearable. Nothing seemed realistic, like everything was a dream. It was like I didn’t have enough time left to do the things I’ve always wanted to do. Then my eyes flew open, I was puffing and panting. It was just a dream thank god. I looked around and my parents were sitting either side of me. I sighed in relief.

“Amelia are you alright?” Mum asked concerned. She had frown lines on her forehead.

“Yeah I’m alright I didn’t know what was going on. I would say it was a dream but I didn’t see anything.” I said. I tried to slow down my breathing and my pulse.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yeah I’m alright mum there is nothing to worry about.” I reassured. “I think I was freaking out or something.”

“Yeah you were but I don’t know why either if you couldn’t see anything I couldn’t.” dad said. I nodded at him.

“How are you feeling?” mum asked.

“Fine but a bit confused.” I said. Confused because I have no idea why I freaked out. My thoughts lingered on to Max. I think I should tell him today. Hey dad am I in love with him yet? Wait why am I asking shouldn’t I know? Well tell me anyway. Yes you are Amelia, he said/thought. I think I’m going to freak out now. Why? He asked/thought. It’s a new feeling for me. He nodded.

“I think I will tell him today mum.” I said loud enough for only those two to hear.

“Are you sure are you ready?” she asked in the same volume.

“Yep.” I said confidently yet quietly.

“What would you do if he said he loved you back?” mum said. I got a lump in my throat.

“I probably freak out, pass out or both.” I said matter-of-factly.

“Why?” she asked.

“It’s a new feeling I wouldn’t know on how to react. Well at the moment. I’m sure he won’t tell me that so I have nothing to worry about and if he did in the future I probably see it coming.” I said. Mum looked a bit nervous and so did dad, but his mind wasn’t giving out any information.