Chapter 65- Promise

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 65- Promise

***Amelia's POV***

WHAT?! It's true...? He's my father?

First my mother then my father oh yeah now Damien's my brother! I don't blame Damien through he didn't know anything.

"Father is that you?" Damien said. Nahuel- my father turned to him and smiled.

"Damien it has been long it's it?" He said. Why is he so happy? I don't get it! He abandoned us and he is smiling! What is up with that? And why did he leave and why is he here now?

What is going on?

"Are you trying to say that Amelia is my sister well half sister?" He asked. Is he disapointed? Does he not want to be my brother? To be perfectly honest I think I am alright being his sister it's just a bit weird and it needs to sink in.

"Why do things keep on springing up on me?" I asked myself quietly. Max tighten his grip on me and pulled me closer to him. I then started to rub cirlces on my back.

I sent him a smile and he returned to gesture. Hmmm... maybe I could do the whole 'meet the parents' thing.

"Amelia sweetie we are your parents." My mother said to me. I sighed and gave them eye contact.

"Yeah I have got that but c'mon three days ago I was at home and now I am infront of my real parents and my half- brother who I had met but I didn't even know I was related to. And I am also with the Volturi right now and have to make a choice within 24 hours. This is too much for one person." I muttered. I had totally forgotten about the Volturi until I mentioned them. they were looking at me curiously but I didn't really care I just wanted to lie down somewhere and cuddle Max.

"A decison?" My father questioned. I groaned I don't even want to speak I just want to rest and get my mind off things is that too much to ask for? I looked over to the Cullens they were looking at me curiously too and so were the Denalis. I began to feel guilty for pulling them into this it wasn't fair on them.

"It's a long story and Amelia you need to rest. Max too." Grandpa said. I set him a grateful look.

"Damien, Reneesme and Jacob would need to rest too." Dad (Edward) said. Grandpa turned to Aro.

"Aro is it alright if we go to a hotel so that they could rest?" He asked politely.

"Will you be here within 24 hours?" He asked. Sometimes I wish that vampires didn't have such excellent memory because he wouldn't forget this.

"Of course we shall be." Grandpa promised. Aro nodded and said

"Okay then farewell and you're 24 hours start now. Choos wisely." He directed the last part at me. I nodded and then we all turned to the forest. Before we set off we huddled together.

"Which hotel are we staying at?" Mum (Bella) said.

"Well I was staying at a hotel the room I checked out had quite a few bedrooms for all who has to sleep we could check out more rooms for space." My mother said.