chapter 4- smile

hello sorry about the wait i was out of town no computer access! i hope you like this chapter! remember to tweet, comment and vote! all rights are to Stephanie meyer! and thanks to whitecrown for making my cover you rock!

Chapter 4-smile

***Amelia’s POV***

I woke up and leaned to my left. That’s weird aren’t I supposed to fall? I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around my thoughts still hazy. Oh yeah I remember now. I’m at the Cullens. The Cullens house. Their residence. Their home. I sound so weird. Oh yeah Edward is a mind reader he can hear me. Hi Edward what’s up? Wait what if he isn’t here? I sound so stupid! I heard someone laugh. It sounded like Edward. So he is here. Hi again Edward. I heard footsteps. I wonder who is coming upstairs. The door opened it was Bella.

“Hi Bella good morning.” I said. That sounds weird. I haven’t said good morning to anyone probably ever.

“Good morning how are you?” she said

“I’m alright you?” I said this is weird I haven’t really had a conversation like this before.

“I’m fine Edward said you were awake so I thought I’ll check on you.” Bella said.

“So Edward is here I thought I did hear him laugh I wonder what about. And I’m fine well from what I know.” I said. I looked at my arm where Carlisle put the caste. “How long do I have to where this for?”

“I’m not sure I’ll go get Carlisle.” Bella said then she left the room. I started to sing in my head. 1 2 3 4 5 once I caught a fish alive 6 7 8 9 10 then I let it go again why did you let it go?  Because it bit my finger so. Which finger did it bite? The littlest finger on my right. I finished that’s when the door opened Bella, Carlisle and Edward came in.

“So Amelia how are you?” Carlisle asked.

“I’m fine how are you?” I said.

“I’m fine as well.” He replied.

“How long do I have to have this on for?” I asked. It was starting to get annoying. Edward smiled.

“For a few days since you are half human and half vampire you age quickly so you would heal quickly.” He said.

“How bad am I?” I said.

“You have scars all over your body and you have a minor head injury. You are malnourished. When someone is malnourished they have had a lack of food so their tummy swells up. So you will have to eat something soon or you would die. And I had to give you a transfusion because you were down on 5 litres of blood.” Carlisle said.

“That don’t sound like me I feel completely fine.” I said. Then my head started to throb. Ow that hurts. I put my hand on my forehand. Carlisle lifted his eyebrow.

“And now my head is throbbing.” I said. Stupid head why did you have to throb? Edward smiled.