Chapter 12-time

hi thanks again for the support it means alot! remember to vote, comment, tweet and Fan! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 12

***Amelia's POV***

I woke up in the Cullens house. Well I live here now. Wait does that make me a Cullen? Amelia Cullen. It sounds good. I feels so good to wake up somewhere you belong. I think I just had the best sleep of my life. I'm just going to have to wait here till someone gets me hmm... I wonder what everyone is doing... just then mum and dad walked in. I mean dad.

"How was your sleep honey?" mum said.

"Best sleep ever!" I announced.

"I'm happy to hear that." mum replied.

"Me too." Dad said.

"So have I missed anything?" I asked.

"No not really." Mum said.

"Am I still having nightmares? I can't tell anymore." I said.

"No you are having dreams." Dad said.

"What about?" I asked.

"Our family." He replied.

"Cool! It soo beats those nightmares by far. It's good to finally have some real sleep." I said.

"You look a lot better anyway." Mum said.

"Okay we are going to call Alice and then I'll take you downstairs." Dad said.

"You people better not laugh today. You know it's not fair I should know to!" I said. "And there's no point calling Aunt Alice when she'll come anyway." Just then Aunt Alice danced in.

"See!" I said. I have made my point!

"We'll try not laugh today. It's not my fault you and Max are being hilarious!" Dad said. So it's got something to do with Max? Well he did say I had beautiful eyes yesterday hmm...

"Come on Amelia oh yeah can I give you a makeover?" Aunt Alice said. That doesn't sound good.

"No thanks. Maybe when I'm better." I said. It might mess up my recovery.

"Okay then." She said. She picked me up and whisked out of the room once again. I wonder if she'll ever get tired. Probably not. She set me out an outfit and helped me put it on. I was wearing a shirt and jeans they were comfy I really like comfortable clothes. Then dad came in. He picked me up and took me downstairs. He again put me next to Max and went to sit next to Bella.

"Amelia sweetie are you hungry?" Grandma asked.