Chapter 47- Hurt

Don't hate me guys! All right are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 47

***Edward's POV***

Max's temper has risen due to Nicolas. I feel like I am missing something through.... It seems like Max is hiding something.... And Nicolas well his thoughts are normal.

Amelia has been doing her best at calming Max down but there is only so much she could do. She is very worried and occasionally using my mind to see what is going on in his. But I don't think anything would happen. Alice would warn us before hand, if she could see what is going to happen that is.

I calmly waited for the lesson to end with my Bella by my side.

"Edward?" She said in her beautiful voice.

"Yes?" I said and gave her a smile, she smiled back.

"I'm worried about Amelia and Max nothing is going to happen right?" She said worriedly. I shook my head.

"Well it doesn't seem like anything is going to happen between them but Max does seem to be hiding something through." I said. Bella thought for a second.

"It does kind of seem like that doesn't it?" She replied.I nodded. Then the bell went for lunch.

I walked with my Bella down the corridors of the school hand in hand and then we reached the caferteria. We got our food and sat down.Then Max and Amelia arrived into the cafeteria and as soon as they did the school started to whispered. Nicolas glared at them and I wanted to rip off his throat. He should not be looking at my daughter and nephew like that. Max and Amelia just ignored it. They got their food and sat down. Amelia's mind was full of worry about Max and Max just tried not to do anything stupid but he let Amelia comfort him and it was working but every glance at Nicolas he would feel enraged again. I sighed, everyone's thoughts were starting to bother me. So I asked my Bella to put her shield up and she did. It feel so much better when you didn't have to hear hundred's of people's thoughts in your head.

***Amelia's POV***

I held Max's hand and rubbed circles on them which effectively changed his mood but that wouldn't last for long. Max was angry, yes, yesterday he did calm down but not enough to stay calm. I still think it is my fault through but I don't want to have an arguement with Max. I sighed. I hope this blows over soon...

Lunch finished and it was time for Gym. I left Max and then got changed. I would've prefered it to change at vampire speed but there are humans around. I got changed and then tied my hair up so that it didn't bother me during the lesson. I enjoyed Gym alot but I had to be careful I didn't do anything stupid. I exited the locker room with Mum and Ness and then went over to Max who was talking to Jacob and Dad. I grabbed Max's hand and he turned and smiled at him. His eyes were filled with love but I could still see that he was angry. I sighed again. I seemed to be doing that alot nowadays.

The lesson started and we were doing soccer. I felt like laughing because of the time, I played it for the first time. But now I have a lot more control over my strength so hopefully no-one will get hurt. We first had to get into pairs and pass the ball to each other. It was pretty simple really. Max seemed to have his mind off things which made me smile. We passed the ball to eachother stylishly which impressed the teacher. I shrugged off the praise she gave us. The only reason I am good at sport is because I was part vampire otherwise I probably be very bad at sports. Mum was when she was human. But then again not all humans are the same right? So there are girls who are really good at sports weren't there?