chapter 17- practice

thank you for the support it means a lot! remember to vote, comment, like, fan and tweet. All rights are to Stephanie Meyer.

Chapter 17-practice

***Amelia's POV***

I woke up in my room. What happened again? Oh yeah went to the Denalis. Powers. Feel asleep when I came back. Got it. I looked around and everything was more defined. Again. Why is my eyesight getting better overnight? I stretched and got out of bed. Hey dad did you tell them my powers or did you keep to the promise? I thought. I left that to you Amelia promise kept. He said I was looking out for his thoughts I now can hear them better. Wait now I could hear his thoughts could I hear everyone else's? I can't wait to tell them! I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I might as well have a shower. I went into my closet and got out an outfit. I heard my door open I wonder who it is? It was Aunt Alice. She gave me a look.

"There is no way you are going to wear jeans today!" she said.

"But why?" I protested.

"You should wear a skirt or a dress!" she said.

"Tomorrow I promise I'll wear a skirt or dress tomorrow!" I said.

"Fine you have to wear one tomorrow and I'll give you a makeover." she said.

"Makeover? No way." I said.

"Remember you said that I could give you one well that is going to be tomorrow." she said. I was hoping that she wouldn't remember that.

"Okay then." I said. She gave me a smile and then left the room. Mum's right abd is a pixie. I exited my closet with my clothes and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and then got changed. I am wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt. It was kind of like a dress top because it was long. I brushed my wet hair and then went on my way to downstairs. I was just about to go down the steps but I thought I might as well dry my hair. I went back to my room and got a towel I rubbed it really hard against my head quickly as well. I took it off after a few minutes. I looked at my hair and it was completely dry. Cool. I got my brush again and brushed it. When I was finished I headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen. Mum and dad were in there.

"Good morning Amelia how was your sleep?" mum asked.

"It was good I just woke up a little confused." I said.

"I heard that." dad said with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

"I'll go get your food." mum said. She got my food off the counter and put it on the table. I sat down ready to eat. The food didn't smell as nice as it usually did but I still ate it.

"Have they guessed what my power is yet?" I asked.