Chapter 51- Actions

I told you guys BEWARE so BEWARE! Lol

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 51- Actions

***Amelia's POV***

"Amelia wake up you have school." I heard my mum say in the background. I ran my hand over my face and shifted. Then I sat up and stretched. I had a goodnight's sleep last night and the best part was it took away some hours so I didn't have to be awake. I sighed. I had a dream that Max apologised. Well at least I think I did. I heard his voice say sorry Amelia and it didn't seem like a dream. Like he actually said it.

But the thing is I don't want him to apologise, I just want us to be together again. I missed him too much.

"Yeah school." I said to Mum. She looked at me concerned.

"Do you want to go school today?" She asked.

"Yeah, it'll give me something to do." I said. I didn't want to mope around the house it would bring down my mood some more.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah I am." I said.

"Okay then. Alice is waiting for you." She said. I nodded and then got up and then headed out of the room. Usually I would complain about what Aunt Alice would give me to wear but right now I didn't really care.

*

I walked to my maths lesson alone, Max went first. He didn't seem angry, just deep in thought. He had this cute face on as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at nothing in particular. He even sent a few quick glances my way. I wonder why through... Does he want to talk to me? Because I am ready to listen. During our maths lesson we were told to work in pairs. Which meant I had to work with Max.

"So... Let's get started?" he asked uneasily.

"Sure." I said. We didn't engage in conversation we just worked. Which saddened me. If only we were on good terms... The lesson ended after a while and Max hesitated to get off his seat and stride out of the room. But that didn't mean he didn't. He just left me staring at his retreating figure. I got up and headed to biology. On the way I bumped in to none other then Nicolas.

"Hey beautiful I could see that you and your beloved boyfriend aren't talking. So does that mean he broke up with you? Because personally I think he made a very big mistake." he said matter of factly. I groaned. It was Nicolas' fault too, to why this happened! My blood started to boil to see he enjoyed the fact me and Max aren't talking. I get why Max hates him so much with passion. His voice now annoyed the hell out of me!

"Nicolas what is your freaking problem?! I would NEVER and I mean NEVER go out with you! Your very existence exasperates me! So get whatever out of your head because it isn't going to happen! You got that?" I said to him angrily. He narrowed his eyes at me and glared.

"You are just like Max no wonder you're together. Well not so much anymore I guess my little plan worked." he said deviously. I then realised what he had done. Fury and rage was filling up in me.

"WHY YOU CANIVIN-" I said before I was stopped.

"Amelia!" uncle Jasper said. And then held a strong grip my arm sending fast waves of calmness in me. It helped. A little. But I still glared at him menacingly as uncle Jazz pulled me away. He took me to my class and before he left me he said

"Good thing I was around or that could've gotten messy. And please keep your feelings in check I already have to deal with Max too." he said. I nodded. If I had gotten really angry at Nicolas be would've been dead. Literally. One touch and he is six feet under.