Chapter 46- note

Okay guys I mentioned drama and there will be but as I said that more drama will happen as the chapters progress. So I hope this isnt too bad.... All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 46-note

***Amelia's POV***

After leaving the cafeteria with Max we went to our lockers again. I continiously got notes but never did anything about them. I didn't think of them so my dad wouldn't know about them and I read them too fast so Max didn't take notice. It was either Aaron or Nicolas. I opened my locker again to find another note.

Amelia, why are you pushing me away? You know you want me and if you don't answer soon, I'll just have to do something about that. Today or I will do something- again in the football pitch after school. Be there- Anonymous xx

The letters came more threatening everyday but I still ignored them. Maybe I should tell Max...

Before I could change my mind I turned to Max, with the note in my hand.

"What's that?" he asked. I took a deep breath, I am not sure how Max would react to this.

"Since last friday- my birthday I have been getting notes in my locker." I said. Max arched his eyebrow and took the letter from my hands. He read it and stiffened up. Great.

"Where are the others?" He asked. His voice had no emotion in it. Without saying a word I turned to my locker and took out three more notes. One from friday, one from monday nd the last from yesterday,Tuesday. I only kept the notes for reference.

He read them and became more tense.

"Do you know who wrote these?" he asked.

"My suspicions tell me it is either Nicolas or Aaron..." I trailed. He was now angry. He hated Nicolas with passion and Aaron? Well I think he just dislikes him. Then I felt someone stroll from beside me and was about to put their arm around my shoulder. I dodged making look like I was randomly moving and stood myself next to Max. It was Nicolas.

"Amelia... I see that you have got my notes..." He said. It was him. I turned to face Max. If looks could kill Nicolas would be beyond dead.

"You didn't get it did you?" Max said, his voice was venomous. I kept Max's body on tabs so that he didn't do anything.

"What was there to get? You told me to go away and stay away and I didn't as I said it's a free country I do as I please. It's you whos needs to back off." Nicolas replied. He then sent me a smirk. What the hell?

Without the two boys noticing pupils from the corridors started to gather around forming a big semi circle.

"I don't need to back off. Stay away from her she is mine. Are you having difficulties progressing that?" Max said.

"Oh I get it alright but there is nothing wrong with a little competition. Are you scared that you are not going to end up with her? I would be if I were you." He said. It made me angry to see how confident he was being. Couldn't he back off?

"Actually you are the one who should be scared. I told you not to mess with me." Max warned. Nicolas rolled his eyes which irritated me more. I would say something but what could I do to stop this?