Chapter 41- First day

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer... And Amelia's full name is Amelia Ella Cullen so don't be confused I was supposed to put it in the last chapter.

Chapte 41- first day

***Amelia's POV***

"Amelia? Amelia? Wake up!" I heard a familiar voice said. I got my pillow and covered my face. I don't want to wake up yet!

"I don't want to!" I said. The familiar voice laughed and I then realised it was Max.

"Don't make me wake you up!" He said. I mentally rolled my eyes at him. Like he could do that.

"Do it!" I challenged.

"Fine I will." He said. Before I knew it I was off the bed and cradled. Yay! I get to sleep and be in Max's arms! I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.

"Amelia what am I going to do with you?" He asked.

"Love me, have me and never leave me." I answered simply. He felt him smile at that, he then leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I followed my instinct and kissed him back.

Again with the cheating! And he complains about me! He kissed me until I was fully awake, filling my body with sparks and an amazing sensation. I then leaned back in his arms and looked into his hazel eyes.

"Awake now?" He asked.

"Yes thanks to you." I said. I was just about to lean in and kiss him again but we were interrupted by footsteps leading to this room.

"You two need to get a room!" A familiar voice said and it was none other than Uncle Emmett.

"We are in a room you are just ruining it." I said. I saw Max blushing slightly from the corner of my eye.

"Whatever you two but you gotta get ready we have to get ready so no dilly dalliying." He said and then left the room I could only roll my eyes at him. I then held on to Max a little while longer and then he put me down.

"Aunt Alice wants you." Max said.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes now." He said. I frowned I wonder what she is going to do to me.

"I think I know why." I said. He smiled.

"I think we both do." He then placed a tender kiss on my cheek and then left the room. I then left the room and went to Aunt Alice's. I entered the room and sat on the bed. Aunt Alice was doing mum at the moment which I don't get because a vampire does not need prettying up!

And the only reason I am going along with this is because Aunt Alice said I should keep the innocent image so that is what I am going to do. After a few minutes it was my turn. Aunt Alice told me to get changed first so I did and then make up. I was wearing a t-shirt which had a cute picture of a cat, a skirt with leggings and a cardigan on top. She was doing the make up very light so that my eyes were the main features. When she was finished it was 6:45am and I decided to go brush my teeth because I didn't want breakfast.

After I brushed, I headed downstairs almost everyone was ready, we were just waiting for Aunt Alice. Who after 30 seconds came waltzing down the stairs.

"Okay kids have a great day at school and have a great time." Grandma said. The room filled with 'we will!' and 'Sure thing.'

"And don't forget don't expose who we are!" Grandpa said. The room then filled with 'Has that ever happened?" or 'We can't forget that!' I gave grandpa and grandma a hug as they wished us a good day. We then headed for the garage, me, Max, Mum and Dad were in the volvo, Aunt Rose, Uncle Emmett, Uncle Jasper, Aunt Alice are in the M3 and Ness and Jacob are in the Rabbit. The drive to school was peaceful, I looked out of the windows as the surounding zoomed past us. As we started to arrive people- the pupils I think, were staring at us. Which made me feel a little self-concious but I didn't let the bother me. As we parked the cars in vacant spaces and stepped out people started to gather around and stare. I'm sure I heard somewhere that staring was rude... I guess that rule doesn't apply here. I clutched on to Max as we started to attract more attention and he pulled me into a hug. I heard sighs from the crowd but I ignored them.