Chapter 29- we are vampires

Hi guys!!!!!! I updated for the second time this week! And as you can see this story is in the watty awards!!!!!! So vote!!! Also comment fan like and tweet!!!!! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!!!!

Chapter 29- we are vampires

***Edward's POV***

"Dad we are vampires." Bella said. I looked into his mind. He was speechless. He told himself before thta he would believe whatever Bella would say. But he couldn\'t believe and wouldn\'t believe it.

"Okay Bells enough with the jokes tell me the truth." He said his voice was a little shaky.

"Dad I am telling the truth we are vampires." Bella said. He still couldn\'t believe it so he didn\'t.

"Bells there are no such things as vampires don't lie and tell me the truth." He said.

"Charlie I mean Dad I am telling the truth we are vampires if werewolves exist why can't vampires?" She said. He took that into account but still didn\'t believe it.

"Prove it." He saod and raised his eyebrows. Bella thought for a second it is times like these I wish that I could read her mind.

"I don't need to prove anything dad you can ask Sue if you don't believe me." She said. Charlie turned to Sue.

"Are they really vampires Sue?" He said. Sue gave me and Bella a look.

"Yes Charlie they are vampires and they are telling the truth." She said her voice was strong. He turned back to us with a range of emotions on his face. He tried to believe us but he couldn\'t.

"You still need to prove it." He said. How could we prove it? Then Amelia came to mind.

"Amelia why don't you do something?" I said. All eyes were on her but that didn\'t bother her she got off her seat and walked over to me.

"What shall I do dad?" She asked I love when she calls me that as I do when Ness does.

"Your speed?" I said. She nodded and went on the other side of the room. Charlie stared at the spot she was at and then turned his head to where she was now. She then she went on the other side again. Charlie tried to come up for an explanation for what he just saw but he couldn't. He wanted more proof.

"He wants more proof." i said. Charlie looked at me confused and thought to himself how could he know I want that?

"I'm a mind reader." I said. He was even more confused now, but he didn't say anything. Then Amelia got an idea she looked at me and I nodded.

"Okay Charlie look at how small Amelia is." I said the whole room gave her their attention again. She bent down a bit and lifted the sette up in the air single handedly. Charlie stared at her shocked he tried to of a reason for how she did it but couldn\'t. On top of the sofa was me, Bella, Alice and Carlisle. Amelia soon got bored and put us gently on the ground.