Chapter 16-power

thank you for the comments and votes! remember to vote, comment, like, fan and tweet! you know you want to! all rights are to Stephanie Meyer!!!!!!!

Chapter 16- power

***Amelia's POV***

"Amelia you need to wake up!" Mum said trying to wake me up. I woke up and quickly sat up. I looked at her alarmed and then realized what had happened.

"I'm awake now what happened?" I asked sleepily.

"You have to wake up because we are going to the Denalis." mum replied.

"Oh okay I'm awake now." I said I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and then went back into my room. Mum had left she must be downstairs. I went into my closet and got out an outfit. I got a pair of jeans, a light green t-shirt which said 'I've got the power in me' it seems relevant and I got a full sleeve top to wear underneath. I put it on my clothes and then brushed my hair. I tied it up it a ponytail and then looked in that mirror to examine myself. I look alright. I switched the light off then left the room. Max was waiting outside I wonder why.

"Hey Max what's up?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Nothing as always you?" he said. He smiled back at me. Such an awesome smile.

"Same are you going to meet the Denalis as well?" I asked. It would cool if he did.

"No I'm not going I've already met them I'm not going this time." he said. What a pity.

"Oh okay have fun at home then." I said trying not to sound disappointed.

"Come on let's go downstairs." he said I nodded and followed after him. Whilst on the stairs our hands went I down of each other I felt the electric current again but this stronger. We didn't move our hands we just left them together. We went down the steps and then let go of each others grasp. I examined him as we went into the lounge. He was wearing a blue pullover emphasizing his muscles and a pair of dark jeans it suited him perfectly. I should really stop thinking about him I might randomly splutter something out.

Which would be embarrassing.

“Here you go Amelia after you have eaten we could leave.” Mum said giving me a plate of food. I ate in a record of time making sure not to make a mess. I finished and put my plate into the kitchen. I went back into the lounge and Aunt Alice gave me a pair of trainers. They were converse and the type you don’t do your laces, which is good because I suck at laces. Well I could do it but they would loosen it five minutes. I put them on and modeled them in front of the mirror in the hallway. They really tie this outfit together.

“Thank you Aunt Alice!” I said I know she could here me.

“No prob!” she said and showed her face she stuck her tongue out at me and went again.

“They look good.” Max said whilst strolling into the hallway.

“Thanks you know Aunt Alice always wanting you to look good and stuff. I’m surprised they fit when you look at them they seem small.” I said.

“You don’t just look good you look beautiful the green eyes matches your outfit.” He said. Aww he said I’m beautiful.

“Thanks Max you look handsome yourself what’s the occasion?” I said. He smiled, his cheeks went slightly red.

“Thanks and I’m just staying at home I probably hunt later but that’s it.” He said.

“Come on Amelia!” Mum said it sounded like she was in the garage.

“Coming! See you Max either tomorrow or later! Have fun!” I said.