Chapter 24

Chapter 24

***Max's POV***

I felt the sunlight hit my face just right. I rubbed my eyes before opening them. I was still lying down and then I looked around I saw Amelia perched beside me. She looked at me with a smile on her face. I rubbed my eyes again maybe I'm just imagining her? I looked at her again and she tilted her headed to the side and cocked her eyebrow.

"I am really here you know." She said. Wait how did she know that I was thinking that? 

"Did I wake you up? Sorry if I did I woke up earlier than usual and I got dressed and stuff and I thought if you were still sleeping or whatever we could go down together." She said animatidly.

"No you didn't wake me up." I said then I sat up next to her.

"Nice hair." She commented then she got her hand and she messed my hair some more. I love it when she does that. Her soft touch.

"Why do you do that?" I asked. She tilted her head to the side again and had an apologetic look.

"Sorry I never knew that you didn't like it." She said.

"No I like it but I just asked out of curiousity." I said.

"Oh. Well... I do it because I think you look better with messy hair and for fun." She said. Her hand was still on my head and then she dropped it to my lap. I laughed and then she laughed too. Her laugh was bubbly.

"You know you look cute when you tilt your head to the side." I said. She tilted her head to the side again and said

"Like this?"

"Yep." I said.

"Thanks that's sweet you know what?" She said there was a smile tugging on her lips.

"What?" I asked curious.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting here for you to wake up I've been here like forever!" She said.

"Sorry I was sleeping you should've went downstairs." I said. Then she started to laugh.

"I'm joking I've only been waiting like five minutes maybe less." She said. I laughed too.

"So what happened last night I went to sleep downstairs and in the morning I'm in my room who brought me up?" She asked.

"Basically you felt asleep on my lap and then after a while I brought you upstairs to your room." I said.

"Really? Am I heavy?" She asked. I laughed.

"No you are very light." I said.

"You know what?" She said.

"What?" I said.