Chapter 52-Fault

All rights to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 52-Fault

***Reneesme's POV***

We drove home with Amelia beside me. She was sleeping soundly but had a sad face on. I guess she can't escape her feelings. I am in Dad's Volvo, at the moment. Max is riding with Jacob. They found him pacing in a class room in the school. He is angry, yes, but no-one deserved what he did to Amelia. He is definitely going to regret breaking up with her after he calms down but at the meanwhile he doesn't realize what the hell he had done.

I was going to let him have it. I was angry with him for doing such a thing. He deserved what she got. The drive home was silent apart from everyone breathing. As soon as we pulled up, I took off mine and Amelia's seat belt and Dad opened the door to pick her up. I got out of the car and saw Max entering the house. I stalked after him as he walked upstairs, to his bedroom and was about to close his door.

I held my hand on the door refraining him from shutting it completely. He was stronger then me but my action got me a glare.

"What do you want?" He asked darkly. I glared at him. I've argued with him before but that is going to be nothing compared to what is going to happen now.

"Why did you break up with her?" I said and fully opened the door and walked into his room. He turned to look at me.

"I did what I had to do what is it to you?" He said. I felt like rolling my eyes at him.He had no idea what he was saying. It was like a monster took over him.

"What is it to me? Well you just made a very big mistake! YOU broke up with her, YOU broke her heart! YOU were supposed APOLOGISE to her! Not the OPPOSITE! Do you have any idea of what state she is in? You just made it hundred's times worse for her!" I said. He rolled his eyes at me.

"She didn't love me. She never loved me. So what's the point of being in a FREAKING relationship with her?!" He said. I felt like slapping him, I really did.

"She does love YOU! YOU know that! Maybe it's just YOU that doesn't LOVE her!" I said nearly shouted. He glared at me menacingly but it didn't scare me. The gap between us was close enough for one of us to do something reckless.

"SHE NEVER DID! And MAYBE I don't love her, maybe I NEVER did. Maybe I just did it for the HELL of it. But you know what? I DID love her. DID, I just opened my eyes and saw the truth!" He nearly shouted at me. And with that I did slap him. There was clap sound to when my hand hit his cheek.

"DON'T SAY THAT! SHE DID LOVE YOU MORE THEN YOU PROBABLY EVER REALISE! BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALISE THAT! YOU LET YOU ANGER TAKE OVER ALL YOUR EMOTIONS SO THAT YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING APART FROM IT! SHE DESERVES BETTER THEN YOU! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! YOU CAUSED THE PROBLEMS SHE TRIED TO FIX IT! YOU ARE ALL ABOUT YOURSELF HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF OR IS THAT TOO HARD FOR YOU? SHE CARES ABOUT EVERYONE BEFORE HERSELF SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAPPY! MAYBE I SHOULD TELL HER TO NEVER BE WITH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE SOME SELF-OBSESSED JERK! YOU PROBABLY ONLY REALISE THINGS IF SHE LEAVES AGAIN AND NEVER COMES BACK!" I shouted at him. I hadn't realised but 1) Tears were streaming down my face and 2) the whole family was in the room- well apart from Amelia. But I wouldn't be surprised if she woke up and heard everything. And she did. She was standing in the threshold looking at the scene. Max hadn't realised that she was there and said