Chapter 19-reaction

Hi! Thank you so much for the support so far! it means sooooooooo much!!! i love you all!!! remember to vote fan comment and like all rights are to stephanie meyer!

Chapter 19- reaction

***Edward's POV***

Amelia is going to tell Max how she feels about him and Max is going to tell Amelia how he feels for her. They have gone now I'm just hoping that they don't do anything inappropriate. They are four for crying out loud!

"Edward you need to calm down." my Bella said to me I was clinging on to my seat. I was stopping myself from getting up and bringing her back. I don't know why I am being over protective but she is my daughter and I would never want her to be hurt. I know that Max is capable of handling her but they are children.

"I'll try. It's just that she is only four and she already has strong emotions for him." I said.

"Edward you need to calm down Amelia has had a lot of things happened to her in her life and if she wants to be in a relationship she can. Remember Reneesme and Jacob were together when she was five!" my Bella said.

"So at least she was five! We are talking about a four year old!" I snapped.

"So? Max is four as well I doubt they do anything serious at the moment. I bet we'll have to wait a while for their first kiss!" she snapped back. That immediately made me feel better but then again a few days ago they were going to that move.

"I think they probably already do that! A few days ago she was close to it!" I hissed.

"Edward you really need to calm down I'm worried too. Rose is probably too. It's her first time that her child is in a proper relationship!" she hissed back. I thought about that. Rose seemed pretty alright with it she is happy that he wouldn't have to be with a human. He is with her now they are soul mates.

"Okay then. Anything inappropriate I am putting my foot down." I said.

"See you have nothing to worry about." She said to me. I looked at the clock am it had been half an hour. What is taking them so long? I listened carefully for there thoughts after a few minutes I heard them. I can't believe they did that. Bella looked at me concerned.