Chapter 20- soccer

Hi sorry you had to wait for this upload! Don't hate me! I hope you like it! Remember to vote comment tweet fan and like! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!!!

Chapter 20

I woke up and everything seemed like a dream I remembered yesterday ahh… how things turned out. I remember the part went I put Uncle Em on mute for half an hour it feels so good to do that. But he deserved it. I sighed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I remember that yesterday Max convinced me to look in the mirror. I remember I saw a small girl who looked about fourteen her was wearing an emerald green top and a black skirt that suited her figure perfectly. Her hair draped down her arms and landed half-way down her elbows. The lips were full and her nose was small I looked into the eyes last. They were emerald green eyes and matched her top perfectly. Who was this beauty I thought and then I realized it was me. Right now I look pretty much normal and messy. I finished using the bathroom and I went back into my room. I’m back to my jeans. There’s no way I’m wearing a skirt or a dress without a reason. I got changed into comfy clothes then I brushed my hair. I decided listen to some music so I could add some rhythm to my brushes. I put on Oasis (what’s the story) morning glory. I looked at the back of the case and chose the song wonderwall.

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now   

I hummed to the tune because I didn’t know the lyrics. I swayed to it as well making every brush rhythmic. I like this song. I decided to listen to it one more time before heading downstairs. This time I sang a bit.

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

When the song finished I pouted then I realized what’s the point? I switched off the stereo and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and sat down. My mum and dad were in there as usual.

“I’m happy that you are using the stereo I got you.” Dad said. Mum gave me a plate of food it didn’t smell as good as it usually did.  I wrinkled my nose a bit but I ate.

“Yeah you have good taste in music even through I only listened to one song.” I said. He smiled. When I was finished I put my plate away and went into the family room as I did every morning. I went to sit next to Max. He smiled at me.

“Hey Max what’s up?” I said and I smiled back.

“Nothing as always you?” he said.

“Same you know you always say that as you said you should really get a hobby or something.” I said. He laughed and said

“What should I take up then?” I thought for a minute.

“Well my dad did say he was going to teach me soccer maybe you could play as well.” I said.