Chapter 38- Max's birthday

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 38- Max's birthday

***Amelia's POV***

I opened and saw that it was daytime. Finally! I have been waiting for Max's birthday for like ages! Well just like a week but it was ages! I have Max's present completed and everything! I jumped out of bed and went into my wardrobe to find something nice to wear. I will dress up for Max. I went through my clothes and then something caught my eye.

It was a dress. Yes. But I will wear it. I took it out and got out the matching tights. I then got other neccessities and then went to go shower and brush my teeth quickly. After I was finished I dried my hair before I popped on my dress.

My dress was cream and was tight around the bodice and flowed down to just above my knees. The bodice had some red embroidery on it. Otherwise the dress was simple and well great for the occasion. I then left my bathroom and went back in my closet to retieve some ballet flats to match. I then walked over to my dressing table and opened the drawers to find something.

After I few minutes of looking I found and red flower for my hair and a necklace with a little red pendant. I brushed my hair quickly and carefully and then popped the flower in then I put the necklace on. Everything matched including my ring, I never think about my ring much as I used to but it still means alot to me.

There was some lip gloss on the dresser eyeing me so I decided to put a little on. When I was done I looked in the mirror. Wow I look kind of good. Aunt Alice will be so proud! I got a little bag to carry my phone and my keyring and then I silently left my room and entered Max's. I saw that he was still seated so I sat beside him. He looks so cute when he is sleeping! He is five today not that he looks five. Before I knew what I was doing I was playing with his hair. So soft... he then began to shift.

*** Max's POV***

I felt a soft touch on my head sending sparks in my body. I knew it was Amelia she is the only one who can make me feel this way. I shifted a bit and then opened my eyes. She was sitting beside me and she had a big smile on her face. I rubbed my eyes to have a better look at her. She was wearing a cream dress what was suiting her beautifully, her hair was out and had a red flower in it and her lips were glossy pink. I sat up and I couldn't keep my eyes off her she is too beautiful I brought in my arms.

"Good morning what's the occasion?" I asked her. She turned her head to face me.

"It's your birthday!" She said. It is? Wow I never knew that...

"Is it?" I asked. She then looked at me confused and when into her little pouch and took out her phone. She went on the menu and checked the date. The 1st of September. It is my birthday. I looked at her phone wallpaper before she turned to me again. The picture was on the wedding when we were dancing on the dance floor we were both looking at each other smiling.

"Yes it is your birthday. It is the 1st of september." She said. And then she looked as if she forgot something.

"Ooh!" She said. I smiled at her.

"Yes?" I said. She gave me a hug and put her lips to my ear.

"Happy birthday!" She said happily. I smiled and then kissed her on the cheek.