Chapter 59- feelings

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 59- feelings

***Amelia's POV***

I felt warm and familiar arms around me as I slept. Unaware why they were there, not that I object. I snuggled deeper into Max's chest. I wonder why he is here...

After I while I felt that sleep could no longer succumb me and I opened my eyes. I saw Max's bare chest in front of me. Wow, what a thing to wake up to. I smiled and then looked up at his cute sleeping face. It was like he was thinking of something really hard as he slept. He shifted moving me with him and made me hover over him. I slipped my legs in between his making them tangle with each other. He then mumbled

"I love you Amelia." I smiled at him.

"I love you too Maxie." I replied and then leaned forward to press his lips to mine. It was the only way to wake him up right? He lips felt perfect against mine. I missed this. I missed him so much. He was responding and kissing me back so I knew he was awake.

"I think I like waking up like this." he said.

"I know you like waking up like this." I replied.

"So eager are we?" he said gesturing to me being on top of him.

"Don't get too happy you moved me here. I just had make myself comfortable." I said and then got my foot to rub his leg teasingly.

"Hmmm... I don't mind that just as long as I get to do one thing." he said and moved his head forward. I liked this Max better. He was... More flirty in a way. I doubt he would have said something like this before.

Our lips just brushed before we got interrupted. Not by a family member but by the cat. It meowed making us give her our attention. It looked at us curiously. I felt Max groan as I rolled myself off him. Hmmm... He was enjoying himself more then I thought. I sat up and then picked up the cat and cradled it in my arms. I hadn't thought of a name yet. Max sat up and pressed his bare chest against my back looking at cat. I stroked her fur softly and she purred. It meowed again and then I thought of an idea. I held it up til we had eye contact.

"Say Maxie." I said to her. As if she could understand me she looked at me confused. I felt Max's chest rumble with laughter.

"Cats don't speak Amelia." he said. I turned to him and arched an eyebrow.

"They don't?" I said. He then laughed more.

"Of course they don't." he said inbetween laughing. I hit him on the chest. He winced. Oops I must've hit him harder then I thought.

"Ow." he complained.

"I'm sorry I never thought I hit you hard." I said. I then got the hand that I had hit him with and rubbed his chest where I had hit him. He closed his eyes and let out a nearly silent moan.

"You are driving me crazy Amelia." he said. A thought then got my attention. Was he beginning to get attracted to me in THAT way? And was I getting attracted to him in THAT way too? Well it's kind of hard to concentrate with his bare, defined chest against my back. Is that saying something? I don't think I mind...