Chapter 8- cliff

thank you again everyone who is following this story! it is really appreciated! remember to vote comment, tweet and fan! all rights are to Stenphanie Meyer.

Chapter 8-cliff

***Esme's POV***

Amelia has just left us. Did she have to leave? I think she left because she probably thinks we'll disappear. Or maybe she just wants her life back the way it was. Or maybe she wasn't ready so she gave herself a week to get everything right. I don't know.

"Edward what was she thinking of when she left?" I asked. The house was silent.

"She wasn't thinking of anything her mind was blank." He said.

"Mom do you think she's coming back?" Reneesme asked Bella.

"I don't know sweetie. I'll like her to come back. We all do." Bella said. Amelia is such a brave girl. She must be so confused right now. I can't wait until a week. We will know what she has decided. Unless she comes before that. I hope she's alright. Such a small girl in such a big world. Well she is tough. She will be able to knock down anything that comes in her way. The silence carried on for a few hours. No-one seemed in the mood to talk. I wonder what she is doing now. Carlisle had set off to go to work. He left in silence. I wonder what the real reason for her leaving is.

"Edward why did she really leave?" I asked.

"I don't know her thoughts aren't clear. I think she thinks it's the right thing to do. That did come across her mind." He said. The right thing to do? I know she came to deliver the message. But does she really think leaving is the best possible solution? She shouldn't make her life so hard. She deserves better. Everyone deserves happiness. I really wish she comes back, to know that she is safe.

"Alice what is our future?" I asked. She searched her visions and shook her head.

"It's normal no blind spots. She probably hasn't made up her mind yet." Alice said. What a pity. If Alice couldn't see anything we will know she will be in our future. I guess we are going to wait.

***Amelia's POV***

I have just left the Cullens. Their home. Their residence. Their lives. Well I'm not so sure about the last one. I have feeling I might go back. I'm still undecided. My throat started to burn. I'm thirsty. I might as well hunt. I've got nothing better to do. I stopped running and searched for a scent. I couldn't find one. I tried harder. I found one. I was not very far from here. One mile down south. I ran to my prey. Until I found it. It was a bear. I stopped in front of it. Well a few metres in front. We looked into each others eyes. And then I lunged. I wrestled with it and I broke it's neck. I dug my teeth into his neck and drank. I drank until his body was completely drained. I took my mouth off and disposed the corpse. I feel better now. Much better.

I can't believe I lasted up to 4 years without blood. I looked at my clothes they were stained. Good thing Alice isn't here she would've freaked. I decided to get changed. I opened my backpack and got out and pair trousers, a top and a jumper. I didn't pay attention to them I put them on with vampire speed and put my other clothes back I my backpack. I was about to run but I don't know where I am going. I would go home but there's no place. All I see is the Cullens. I really need them to stay out of my head! I should distract myself. I walked through the forest and started to sing. 1 2 3 4 5 once I caught a fish alive-. I can't sing this it annoys Edward which immediately brings my thoughts to the Cullens. Why is this so hard? I used to be so sure before! There is no end to this torture! Which now reminds me of shopping! Why is my life so hard? I'm only four. Well I don't look for. But still. I sat down and closed my eyes.

Why can't I die already? I peeked opened my eyes and I was still in the same place. Great! I let my mind wonder over the last few days. What made me want to leave? And now what makes me want to go back? I am so confused. I just need someone to talk to. For them to tell me everything is alright. I don't want to be alone. I don't like to be alone any more. I used to be all right with it. I still kinda am. But I need someone to be there. So I know I am not alone on this earth. Just remember this is probably like losing family again. Rosalie's words were in my head. Is she right? I know what it's like to lose family. But am I losing it again? What if I go back and they don't want me anymore? I can't have that. If I did go back where would I fit in? As Bella's and Edward's daughter? Reneesme's sister? That would be nice. To have a family again. I wish if I was meant for this family. I would be found like Max. I wonder what they are doing now. For the first time in my life I felt part of something and now I have left it. Did I do the wrong thing? Was I supposed to stay with them? Why does my life have to be soo complicated? I wish my mother never left me soo I would never have to make this decision.

I got up and started to run. I stopped when I reached the forest line. I took one step. Do I really want to do this? Walk away from everything I have ever wanted?

I do want a family. I do what to be loved. But to make other people in my life. Well is that right? I walked back into the forest and I ran I stopped after I was in sight of the Cullens house. I can't go. I ran back till I was in the centre of the forest. I was pacing up and down. I sat down on a tree stump and I closed my eyes. I again wished for death. In my head I saw their faces. And then I saw a flash it was Alice and the rest of the Cullens they were sitting down sad. Why am I seeing flashes now? I am going mad! I might as well do plan B. Plan B! What a great idea! I got up and ran around the forest. I was looking for a cliff. I was searching for about an hour. I was about to give up. But I was beside a waterfall. I looked up and saw what I was looking for. I climbed up the cliff. When I was on top of the cliff I looked down. What a long way down. Good I can die. Okay... so if I survive this I am going back to the Cullens. If I die, well I'm dead I am 100 miles in their house so they ill find me. Here goes nothing! I was just about to jump but there was a stone in the way so I fell.

*************************************************************************************************************

sorry for making this chapter so small! trust me it could've been shorter. the next chapter will be longer!