Chapter 67- Battle

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 67- Battle

***Max's POV***

Amelia sobbed in my chest. I wish I could do something anything. But all I could do know is be with her, support her. After a while she finally stopped crying. Her eyes were red and puffy from the crying but she still managed to look like an angel. It broke my heart to see her like this but I had to calm her down she would regret if she did anything ruthless. She broke effortlessly from my hold and then held my hand firmly. She took a few steps to the Volturi tugging me along with her and gave them a hard glare.

To be honest I was scared of Amelia right now. I knew she wouldn't do anything to me but someone like her angry isn't good. She could do anything.

"If a war is what you want you are going to get one. Game on." She said murderously to them. Nobody knew on what to do or how to start. Amelia turned around and then walk with me tugging along with her. She walked behind everyone and then faced everything. I stood beside her.I felt so useless all I am going to do is just watch her do all the work. But at least I could keep her safe and be by her side as she wanted.

"You're vote has been casted and war shall begin. Whoever doesn't want to be involved can leave know otherwise stay." The one I think was called Caius said. A few people from the Volturi left but no one from our side did. Then people sprang into action.

***Amelia's POV***

Uncle Emmett pounced on to the Volturi followed by Uncle Jasper and my Dad. They took different directions but started to fight. I focusing soley on them. I could Jane was trying to use her power and before she could I enabled her making her feel the pain. More and more people got involved and I was left guarded by Ness and my Mum. Max stayed by my side too. I knew it was hard for him to watch me do the work but it was the way it had to be. I couldn't have him hurt.

I watched Uncle Jasper intendly and memorized his movements he was fighter that's for sure so if I concentrate onto his actions I could know if what everyone was doing was right.

I was Kate use her power against Caius causing him to fall to the ground for a spilt second. I helped her and kept him there for a little longer. She put her face to her throat and bite it and then shredded him to bits with the help of Garrett.

I smirked my mother's murderer was dead. There was then a fire build by the edge of the clearing and he was thrown in there. I saw Jacob shred another member of the Volturi and thrown him in.

I then noticed something. Why is Aro just standing there? I then used my senses and felt a shield around him. Hmmm... Maybe I can lift it. I had practiced on My mum's so this shield couldn't be much different could it? I concentrated on the shield trying mercilessly to lift it up. I was having war with the bearer. I finally won and then distanced them apart.

"Don't even bother." I said it was loud enough for them to hear they seemed scared. I smirked. I then searched around to see if there was anywhere else I was needed. Jane had started to use her power again. I stopped her and enabled her from using it. Again. It felt good to be in control. I'm just going to hope that nothing bad happens.

***Edward's POV***

I followed on what Amelia was doing she wasn't quite sure herself but she was doing great. I held my stance in front of Alec. I felt him started to enable my senses but by using his thoughts. I soon felt like I couldn't do anything so I decided act on instinct.

I then soon got my sight back and my hearing thanks to Amelia. And then we broke into a fight. He was feeling normal for once unable to use his power. We fought for a minute with me as the upper hand I soon had him by the throat and ripped him apart. It felt good to finally kill when needed. The Volturi had caused us too much trouble.