chapter 26- desicion

Chapter 26- desicion

***Edward's POV***

I called Carlisle from his study and everyone else came into the family room. Eveyone came in pairs even Max and Amelia they were holding hands and sat on the sofa together.

"What seems the problem Edward?" Carlisle said placing himself next to Esme. I looked at my Bella giving her the choice to speak or not.

"Charlie called, Leah is getting married and Leah asked if Alice would like to do it.." My bella said. I looked into Amelia's mind she tried to picture two people getting married. 

"Who's Leah?" Amelia asked.

"She is your Auntie- my step sister." My Bella said. Amelia nodded.

"I'll love to do it!" Alice squealed. Of course she would! Amelia smiled at that.

"But Alice if we do it doesn't that mean that we are going to have to tell him about vampires? He would notice that we look the same." My bella said.

"Oh yeah well... it's your call then whether you want to tell him or not." Alice said.

"What do you want to do?" Carlisle asked. Bella looked at me and then at Carlisle.

"I'll like to be there with him but wouldn't I be endangering him?" Bella asked.

"If we are careful we will be find this is your call all we can do is vote." He said.

"Before we vote then I would like to hear if anyone wants to say anything." Bella said. Amelia spoke first her mind was full of questions.

"What's a wedding? Well I know that two people get married but what do you do? Is there magic words? If so what are they? And since it is my grandpa is it Max's as well? If we do go what will i have to wear? A dress? I have never worn a dress in my life! But i will if we do go to the wedding. What do you do after a wedding?" She said quickly but everyone got what she said. I laughed at her and so did Max she did really bother through.

"Basically at a wedding you sign papers and have vows there aren't really magic words and it isn't Max's grandpa and if we do go you will be wearing a dress and after a wedding you go on a honeymoon." I said. She nodded but still had questions in her mind.

"What's a honeymoon? What do you do on a honeymoon? How long do you go for? Where do you go? Is it only the bride and groom who goes? If not who else? And why are they asking Aunt Alice to plan it?" She said I laughed again at the last one.

"A honeymoon is when the bride and groom have time to theirself after they are married yes the bride and groom only go you can go wherever you want and for how long you want. And Alice plans them well just because I guess." I said the questions seemed to calm down in her head. She was puzzling together a wedding.

"Anyone else?" Bella asked everyone seemed silent. I guess we could vote now.