chapter 28- Charlie and Sue

Hey guys I uploaded quickly didn't I? Well I already had this chapter but I don't know if I will have the next! Remember to do the usual vote... comment.... fan... tweet... and LIKE! All rights are to the one and only Stephanie Meyer.

Chapter 28-Charlie and Sue

***Amelia's POV***

"Max, Amelia do you want to see forks?" I heard our names called by a familiar voice and to where we are. Forks. I felt arms encircled around me. I realized it was Max after I inhaled his sweet scent and the pounding of his heart. The pounding of his heart... My favourite sound in the whole wide world. I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I then placed them where they were before. I sat up slightly and saw Max's sleeping face awaken. I smiled at him, as he opened his eyes. I sat up a bit still in his embrace and looked at my mum who was looking at us.

"Why don't you to take a look around?" dad said. I looked out of the window and to the streets of forks. The town didn't seem very big and the weather was quite dull but it does seem that there is something special. There was mostly greenery around and some of it looking familiar.

"I think I have been here before." I said as i carried on looking out of the window.

"Have you?" Mum asked.

"Yeah I think it was a couple of weeks before I came." I said. The memory flashed through my mind. Well it wasn't much of a memory all I did was run, sleep and fall off a tree. Nothing special.

"What do you think then?" Mum asked. I looked out of the window again and said

"It's nice but very green." I said. Mum and dad laughed at that.

"That was my first thought." Mum said. Some of the memories of their past appeared in Dad's head. I just watched it was like he was showing it to me. Then I realized he was.

"What do you think Max?" I said and I turned to him. He looked at me and said

"I agree it is green but it seems nice and well quiet." I nodded and carried on looking out of the window. Until we pulled up in front of a medium sized house. Dad parked and we exited the car I saw Ness and jacob pull up too and exit the rabbit. They approached us and we started to wait for granps and Aut Alice who were about a few minutes away. I held max's hand as I looked around. They soon pulled up and I faced Max.

"Do I look fine? My hair?" I said. I wasn't nervous or something I just wanted to be presentable. Max let go of my hand and straightened my hair a bit with his fingers. He took a step back to examine me.

"You look beautiful." He said. I stepped forward and messed his hair making him look better.