chapter 21-plan

Hi everyone thank you for reading this story so far it means so much! Please remember to vote comment fan tweet and like! All rights are to stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 21-plan

***Bella's POV***

We just sent Amelia to bed and so has Max gone Reneesme and Jacob would be going up in a bit. I'm so happy that she has finally found her other half even through she is four and pretty much just joined our family. Amelia and Max both look so happy but they don't even touch each other I wonder why... But then again they probably find it awkward. Whenever Emmett says something to her she immediately looks at Edward. She probably thinks he'll freak out. But she looks scared and a mixture of anger. Edward told me that even with Jasper, himself, Emmett and Max holding her down she still could break the hold. Which is scary because when she is angry it would take a lot of vampires to hold her down she may look small but she is strong like really, really strong probably the strongest vampire ever. I leaned on to Edward chest and felt him go stiff.

"What's wrong Edward?" I said concerned.

"Amelia's having nightmares again but not like the other ones." He said he looked kind of ashamed of himself.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Basically it's a normal day she is sitting next to Max and having a good time then Emmett says something and she doesn't do anything. I get angry and then everything disappears. She's all alone." He said. That says it all. She scared that Edward would get angry and then we'll disappear.

"Edward she's scared." I said.

"Yes she is but she knows that it's a long shot that we'll disappear but the thought won't leave her." He said.

"I want to check it out." I said and I got up.

"How only I could see her dreams." Edward said he tried to pull me down.

"She could use Reneesme's power. So she could show Reneesme and Reneesme can show me." I said.

"I didn't think of that then let's go." He said and he got up.

"Reneesme can you come upstairs with us for a moment?" I asked. She got up and walked to us.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Amelia's having a nightmare I want to check it out by her showing you and you showing me." I explained. She nodded and went upstairs we went into Amelia's room. She was sleeping peacefully but there was a tortured look on her face. Reneesme sat beside her and lifted her hand and put it to her face. She gasped and then she gave me her hand. I placed it on my neck and watched. First there was nothing and then I saw it. She was having a good time and then BAM Emmett's says something, Edward gets angry then she is all alone. I dropped Reneesme's hand and looked down. I get why Edward looked ashamed. She's scared like really scared. I placed her hand on my neck again and watched. It was like it was repeating getting scarier and scarier but she wouldn't wake up.

"Come let's go before she wakes up." I said. Reneesme looked at her with a worried expression and then she went downstairs with us.