Chapter 62- Answers

All rights to Stephanie Meyer....

Chapter 62- Answers

***Amelia's POV***

I didn't know on how to react. It was my Mother. The person who brought me into this world but also the person who left me all alone to fend for myself and left me with that Aunt of mine. Tears were streaming down my face since I hadn't see her for so long. I just can't believe this is happening. Did she just take me?

"Amelia sweetie don't cry mommy's got you." She said and then tried to wrap her arms around me looking sympathically. I flinched making her stop. This can't be happening... it's just can't she just can't turn up can she?

"Look, Amelia I know that you are in shock and probably wish you weren't here with me but you are my daughter." She said. All the memories of my life with her went through my mind. Since I grew so fast I learnt fast too. But I wasn't exactly a half vampire because I was born quarter so somethings I had to figure out myself. I looked into her familiar red eyes.They scared me, I didn't like looking at red eyes. Everytime I did I got bitten. I began to feel numb of all the emotions I began to feel. Hurt, pain, anger, sadness, betrayal... Why couldn't I be happy?

"Why am I here?" I whispered. She sighed.

"Amelia I want you back. You are my daughter you need a mother." she said. I felt like laughing. She realizes now I need a mother?

"Why do you suddenly take notice now?" I asked. I was on the edge she can't suddenly expect me to come back to her with a smile on my face can she?

"Look Amelia I'm sorry you just need to understand." She pleaded.

"Understand? I have to understand that you left me when I was six months old to fend for myself? You left for whatever reason I don't know! I could only understand what you tell me!" I said heatedly.

"I can't tell you! That's the thing! Amelia I'm sorry okay?" She said.

"Yeah you're sorry but do you have any idea what happened to me when you left? Why I am not a quarter vampire anymore? How did you even find me?" I said.

"No I do not know but I knew you were with the Cullens. I instructed you to go there and you did I have been spying over you for the past couple of weeks." She said. Oh yeah the letter.

"How could you spy over me and then no-one took notice?" I asked.

"I have a power and it is that I can be invisible to humans and vampires and werewolves. Vampires can't pick up my scent or see or hear me so that's how you are here now. I took you with me making no-one picking up your scent too." She explained. Wow that's a cool power... Wait does that mean I could run away...?

"If you wanted me back why didn't you show up? You know knock at the door and say who you were? Not just kidnap me." I said.

"I saw your relationship with the family. With Max so I knew that you wouldn't come." She said. That's true. I wouldn't leave Max. Thinking about Max I haven't even paid attention to whether he had sent any messages to me. He must be so worried!