Chapter 42

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 42-

***Max's POV***

Me and Amelia sat at our seats. It's maths now and the bell hasn't rung so the lesson hasn't started yet and well everyone is staring at us.

"I'm sure I have heard somewhere that it is rude to stare." Amelia whispered to me. I smiled at her.

"I've heard it too I guess that rule doesn't apply with us." I whispered back. Staring didn't really bother me. It was the fact that boys were looking dreamily and lustfully at Amelia. To not punch them in the face is a very hard thing to do but I am happy Amelia is forever with me and stop me from doing something stupid.

"You know I don't why they are staring I'm not drawing attention to myself am I?" She said.

"You don't know how beautiful you look do you?" I said. Beautiful didn't even cover the way she looked. She is too beautiful for her own good. Amelia arched her eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"What I mean is that you are the most beautiful girl in the world so you unintentionally attract attention to yourself. You are too beautiful for your own good." She smiled and blushed slightly. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked around to see everyone's reactions. All the boys looked somewhat jealous so did the girls but they mostly sighed. I couldn't resist to plae my arm around her waist and pull her closer in response her heart started to beat faster. I love the effect I have on her. As she has it on me.

"Thank you Max." She said. I smiled and placed my lips to her ear.

"No thank you." I said. She giggled slightly.

"You are too irresistable for your own good." She said. I smiled at her words. She finds me irresistable.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She said. We were then bursted out of our little bubble by the bell ringing indicating the start of the lesson. We straightened out and then the teacher walked in. I grabbed Amelia's hand which was resting on my lap and held it underneath the table. I just hope nothing happens this lesson.

Nothing did happen it the lesson and now is biology. I swear if that Nicolas guy talks to Amelia I would kill him. He had do right to flirt with my girlfriend when he clearly knows we are together. We walked into the classroom. Aunt Bella and Uncle Edward were already sitting in their seats so me and Amelia decided to pull our stools to their table.

"Hey Edward and Bella." Amelia said.

"Hi what's up?" I said.

"Hello you two everything is it fine and I hope nothing bothered you from the last lesson." Aunt Bella said.

"Only staring." Me and Amelia said in unison.