Chapter 48- tears

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 48- tears

***Bella's POV***

I can't believe this happened. Max and Amelia have just had their first real problem. Their are problems in every relationship right? But it wasn't their fault! According to Edward, Amelia got a letter in her locker from a girl called Cassidy and she just questioned Max about their relationship. But since Max was already so angry he used his anger on her and said things that have wounded her deeply. He didn't mean them through I guess the words just came out but even through we have reassured Amelia the words weren't true she is still deeply upset by it. I glanced at the clock it was reaching 5:45. Fifteen mintutes til we will have to wake up the others. I don't think Max would wake up Amelia because they don't seem to be on good terms so I am instead. I rested my head on Edward. He too is worried about Amelia and is trying to see what she is thinking about because her mind is mostly silent with only stray thoughts around. Max has been distracting his thoughts by thinking of useless things.

Time swiftly went and it was time to wake everyone up. I got off Edward's lap.

"I'm going to wake up Amelia." I said to him. He nodded.

"I'll wake up Ness." He replied. We got up and went upstairs. I went to Amelia's room and walked to her bed and sat on the edge of it. I looked at her face it was peaceful but sad.

"Amelia wake up it's time to get ready for school." I said. She shifted a bit and then opened her eyes. Her eyes were sad and they were red and puffy due to her crying herself to sleep last night. She sat up, stretched, rubbed her eyes and sighed.

"It's wasn't a dream." She muttered quietly to herself. Sadness washed over me to see her like this. I brought her closer to me so I could give her a hug.

"Amelia everything would work out just give it some time." I reassured. She looked up at me and sighed again.

"I hope so." She said softly.

"Come you better get ready now okay?" I said. She nodded, got off her bed and went out of the room, to Alice.

*

We all piled in our cars and headed for school. I hope nothing else pops up. Amelia's and Max's relationship have been through enough.

Amelia was silent at the back of the car, she was alone. Max was in Rosalie's M3. He still doesn't know what to think. But he'll get it eventually.

***Amelia's POV***

I looked out of the window. I felt so empty without Max. Like I was just an outer shell. I needed him to be complete. We arrived at school and I got out of the car. Mum and Dad walked me to my first lesson. Max went alone. I entered the class room and took my usual seat. Max was sitting in his and from the corner of my eye I could see that he was holding his head with his heads and was scowling at the table. I wanted to reach out to him. He looked unhappy I hated to see him like this. But he didn't want me to talk to him. Or even look at him so I can't.

The lesson went smoothly nothing happened. I hope nothing else happens. I can't let anything else happen. Not to me, or Max either.

I wanted to talk to Max so badly but as I mentioned before he doesn't want to talk to me...