Chapter 60- Forever

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 60- Forever

***Amelia's POV***

It had been about a week and a half before I was completely better. The bruise had gone from my head and I felt much better. Max helped alot with that. I walked downstairs after getting ready by Aunt Alice for school. Yes, I am going back to school. I wanted to go back surprisingly. I think school has just kind of grown on me. I enjoyed it before all the drama happened. Plus this time I was going to be more cautious and I know that Nicolas isn't going to be a problem and Max has been transfered to my class so we have every since lesson together. I was psyched about that. I went to the kitchen to Max. He smiled widely as he saw me and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"You look beautiful." He said to me. I smiled at him.

"Thank you Maxie." I replied. He was just about to say something but we got interrupted by my dear Uncle Emmett.

"Enough with the mushy stuff you two I think if I was human I would've puked already! Get into the car before I'll have to carry you." He complained. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Uncle Em you need to understand that this isn't even half of what we do. And I don't care if we are being mushy you are talking about your son too." I said.

"True." He agreed and then turned to Max. "Max son, you need to stop the mushiness you shouldn't be so soft! Toughen up you need to show Amelia who's boss."

"Yeah dad of course." Max sad dryly.

"Uncle Emmett you must know from Aunt Rose that the girl always has power over the boy." I said and then tugged Max out of the room and we stopped in the hallway. Max chuckled but asked me

"Is that true?" I smiled at him and then ran my fingers casually through his hair.

"Of course it is." I said.

"I think I'm alright with that." he said. I let go of his hand and poput my arms around his neck and leaned forward til our noses were brushing. He naturally wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That's good because I get to do whatever I want." I said and then leaned forward to kiss him tenderly on his soft lips. The familiar sensation set my body on fire. His hands started to trail my back slightly as I played with his soft hair. We- after a while broke apart and had our foreheads leaning against eachother. We were panting slightly.

"You could have whatever you want." Max said. I smiled and quickly pecked him on his lips. I pulled away and grabbed his hand so I could tug him out of the house. We got into the volvo and headed to school. I kept my head resting on Max's chest letting the feel of his heart beating soothe me. I was a little nervous about going to school but I was prepared. Grandma said that she would be looking after Cyan for me which I was grateful for. We pulled up in the school's parking lot and got out of the car. I looked at the familiar building and smiled slightly.

"Ready to go in?" Max asked casually as he got hold of my hand and pressed his lips to it.

"Yep." I said emphasizing the 'p'. He grinned and we walked into the building. We waved goodbye to our family and headed for our first lesson. Maths.

I walked happily to my first lesson with Max smiling. I felt so happy today but I don't know why and I don't want the feeling to go. We entered the class room and some members of the class seemed to be shocked to see us 1) because we were back at school 2) we were back together. I smiled at everyone and some smiled back. Max pulled my chair out for me to sit on and gently pushed me in.

"Such a gentleman aren't we?" I said to Max as he sat himself down.

"Only to my Amelia." He said and grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I heard the girls sigh longingly and were looking at me jealously.