Chapter 34- home sweet home

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 34- home sweet home

***Amelia's POV***

Days have passed since the wedding nothing really eventful happened but I'll take that as a good thing. We are going back home today.

It feels so good to say that... Home...

Leah and Daniel called yesterday saying that they are having a fantasic honeymoon so far which is good.

I looked at my suitcase I had packed everthing hadn't I? Well Aunt Alice is going to check it so it is going to fine. I sat down on the bed on my and Max's room in Grandpa Charlie's house. Max is doing his suitcase. I would've helped him but there is only so much I could do. After he was done he sat himself next to me.

"Have you packed everyhting?" He asked.

"Yes- I think Aunt Alice is going to check anyway." I said. He smiled at me.

"I think so too but you can never be sure on what she packs." He said.

"I know what you mean I found some clothes in my suitcase I never knew I had." I said. He smiled at me again.

"Same... so did you enjoy yourself here?" He asked.

"Yes I did. There were loads of expieriences I never even dreamed about like a wedding, the reception, eating cake, going to La push, being evil to werewolves and taking loads of pictures too." I listed off.

"Don't forget being evil to Max." He said.

"I do that anyway." I said. He arched his brow at me.

"What I meant to say is... being with you everyday is a new expierience...?" I said. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I agree being wth you everyday is a new expierience." He said. I looked at the time and it was reaching to 4 o'clock.

"I think we should be heading downstairs now." I said. Max glanced at the clock and then nodded.

"I agree with that too." He said. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. We went into the living room and Grandma Sue, Grandpa Charlie, Mum and Dad were in there. We sat down on the loveseat and waited for someone to talk.

"Amelia, Max have you packed?" Mum asked.