Chapter 57

All rights to Stephanie Meyer....

Chapter 57-

***Reneesme's POV***

I watch Amelia silently as she slept. I felt for her. She was already going through a bad time and now the incident with Nicolas. How much more could she take? She is a strong person. A very strong person. I don't think I know anyone who could go through what she has. It wasn't fair on her. She didn't deserve it. I guess everything happens for a reason. I just hope through that she would again have her happiness and for it to remain.

Uncle Jasper was beside her with his arm on her shoulder so that she could sleep properly and not wake up crying or scared. She has been getting nightmares on top of everything that has happened to her. She then began to shift and then she slowly sat up. She took in her surroundings and then frowned. She is probably looking for Max.

Max is one lucky boy. After everything he did to her, she still wants him and wants to forgot what happens. He needs to be taught a lesson! But sadly I promised my parents I wouldn't do anything to him because he is now suffering too.

"Amelia he's at home." I said to her. She nodded.

"Rose made him go because he wouldn't sleep but as soon as he does and then wakes up he would come back." Uncle Jasper said.

"When can I go home?" She whispered.

"I don't know. Grandpa should be coming in soon to check on you and then he will tell you." I said. Then Grandpa, Mum, Dad and Jacob came in. Jacob stood next to me and wrapped his comfortably around my waist. Amelia stared at his arm for a second and then looked away. You could tell she wanted Max to hold her, hug her and have her.

"Amelia sweetie how are you feeling?" Mum asked and stood next to her. Amelia rubbed her eyes and then put on a mask.  But you could still tell what she was feeling, they were potent.

"Alright?" She said softly. She obviously didn't feel like that.

"Jasper?" Mum said.

"Sad, hurt all the feelings she was feeling before she is masking them and making herself peaceful." He answered.

"Oh Amelia. Everything will work out. As soon as we could go home fix will start to fit in place." Mum said.

"When are we going home?" Amelia asked.

"Well Amelia, Carlisle is here to check how you are." I said. Grandpa then stood next to Amelia.

"Amelia is anything hurting?" He asked. She thought for a second.

"My head slightly... and my stomach." She said.

"I see, well all you need to do is rest and take you medicine..." He said.

"How bad am I?" She asked.

"Well Amelia you have scars on your neck, stomach and head. Bruises on your arms and you have started your menstrual cycle again so you would end up drowsy and you will have slight sickness as usual." Grandpa answered.