Chapter 33- the big day

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 33- the big day

***Amelia's POV***

I put on my bridesmaid dress on even through it was hours before the wedding. I looked in the mirror and straightened it out. I twirled and then smiled. I brushed my hair which was quite pointless because I was just about to get it done by Aunt Alice or Aunt Rose. I took out my high heels from it's shoe box and held them in my hand. I can't believe that I actually let Aunt Alice buy me them. It's not like I am afraid I'm going to trip because I could easily prevent that it was that I didn't want them they are unnecessary! My height is fine! I walked out of my dad's old room and went toward Aunt Alice's. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in." I heard Aunt Alice sang. I entered and sat myself on her bed. I don't get why she has one when she doesn't sleep! But then again it could be used for other purposes.

"It's about time you came!" she said. She looked all done up and not her normal pixie self.

"I went to sleep late last night!" I said. Last night I insisted that I would help with the decorations and I did. I did it when all the humans were asleep so I could use vampire speed but it was very tiring. I hadn't seen Max since yesterday too! I miss him so much! He was allowed to go to Daniel's bachelor party so I forced him to go which basically was using my power to keep a smile on his face as he left the residence. It wasn't that he didn't want to go he did but he didn't want to leave me. Which was sweet but I wanted him to have some fun of his own with the guys. We had a party too to celebrate Leah's last night as a bachelorette or whatever they call them. It was fun to have girl fun and not forced to wear make-up and stuff. Max wasn't very happy that I forced him out and it was pretty evil but I will make it up to him when I see him. Max... I felt fingers click in front of my face breaking from my thoughts.

"I'm here!" I announced quite loudly. Aunt Alice rolled her eyes.

"Daydreaming are we?" Aunt Rose said. I nodded sheepishly.

"About a certain someone..." Ness said after just entering the room and getting the gist of the conversation.

"Not just a certain someone but your certain someone." Aunt Alice said. Great they are ganging up on me. But I am not going to deny it, I am proud to daydream about Max.

"So..." I said sheepishly. Wait what happened to being proud?

"Admit it you were daydreaming about Max!" Ness said. Okay... this is my time to be proud.

"Yes I was and I am not going to deny it." I said proudly. They started to laugh.

"I'm suprised you are not going to deny it." Aunt Rose said.