chapter 13-sweet

thank you for the comments and votes. remember to vote, fan, tweet and comment for this chapter too! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 13-

***Bella’s POV***

Amelia is upstairs sleeping now. I can’t believe that she told us that she likes Max but doesn’t freak out about it like Max did. The poor thing probably be under pressure that he should tell her or we will I think they should tell each other when the time is right. Not so they can get the weight taken off their chests.

“I think we shouldn’t force Max and Amelia to tell each other their feelings for each other yet because if you think about it they probably only tell each other to get the pressure off their shoulders.” I said to everyone. Well nearly everyone Reneesme, Jacob and Max are sleeping as well.

“True but they probably take their time I know they have eternity but still.” Alice said.

“Yeah Amelia is just getting used to having a family I think she needs space to breath.” Esme said.

“You know yesterday in the morning Amelia accepted this was her home and she even wondered if she was now a Cullen. Which she is.” Edward said. Well of course she is a Cullen she is now mine and Edward's daughter. 

“Esme!” Alice said.

“Yes Alice.” Esme replied.

“I was thinking maybe we can make Amelia a bedroom. She always in the spare room. That’s why I asked her what she liked what do you think?” Alice said. That’s being nice she needs her own room think she will really appreciate that.

“Of course we should make her a room she will really like that. Maybe we could paint the walls white and the ceiling light purple with a blue chandelier. And a bed with different coloured pillows and she could have a desk we could put her in the room next to Max.” Esme said. She seemed really excited well she loves to renovate. I can’t wait till its done Esme will make it amazing!

“Why the room next to Max?” Alice asked. She probably thinks Esme is trying to hook them up but she’s not I know that there must be another reason.

“It has a little balcony so sometimes she could look at the stars I sure she’ll like that.” Esme said.

“I’m sure she’ll love it!” I said. I got up and gave Esme a hug she hugged me back. She got up and headed out of the room probably getting down to business. I sat back down next to Edward and leaned into his chest.

“What was Max thinking when Amelia fell on him?” I asked.

“He was fighting the urge to put his arm around her. But he resisted.” He said. I started to laugh.

“He really likes her doesn’t he?” I said.

“He’s head over heels.” He said.