Chapter 64- Revelations

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 64- revelations

***Amelia's POV***

I groaned slightly as I opened my eyelids. They felt so heavy. I then sat up and took in my surroundings. Urgh.

Wait why am I back in the hotel room? Hmmm... What happened? I thought over the events of what happened. Max! The family! Oh no what has happened?

I need to get to them! I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and if it was a reaction to that my head started to throb slightly. I held my hand to my head.

After a few seconds it started to cease slightly. And then two people entered the room I turned around to see who it was. It was my 'mother' and Demetri. Maybe he's here just in case I run off. And I might just do that and when I mean run off I mean to Max.

"Amelia I'm glad you are awake." My mum said.

"Yeah I am so like what now?" I asked.

"We have to go back to the clearing." Demetri said.

"Okay." I said. I got off of my bed and then walked over to the other side of the room and put on my shoes. They watched my every movement as if I was going to make a run for it any second now.

You know what I might just do that. I ran out of the hotel room and down to the lobby and then out of the building. Since I was so fast i wasn't seen by human eye. I used my tracker sense to make my way to the clearing. I got there in a nick of time. I stood at the side of the clearing and in everyone's sight. Ten seconds later my mother and Demetri came.

I scanned the clearing and saw everyone looking at me while Demetri made his way to Aro.

"It's glad you see that you are awake Amelia and we can discuss everything together." Aro said. I stayed where I stood but didn't even glance in his direction. My eyes locked with Max's. I could tell that he was worried sick about me. I just wanted to run over there and hug him and tell him I am alright. He looked so tired and weary yet looked like an angel in my eyes.

"Amelia how could a child be so disobedient and not listen to their elders and give eye contact! Amelia listen!" Aro commanded. My gaze snapped to his hard one.

"I would say I'm sorry but I'm not." I said almost silently so he wouldn't hear it. And he didn't.

"Jane." He said and before anyone coul react I was suffering the agongising pain. I tried to to scream at the pain which was getting worse by the second but I failed. In reaction to my scream I felt the pain cease but I heard a scream off Max. I turned to him and saw that he was suffering the pain. He had stepped out of Mum's shield. I raced over to him but there was nothing I could do or was there....

I turned to Jane who was smirking victoriously. I returned to gestured and used her pwer against her. The pain ceased off Max and went directly to her. The pain increased by the second. I grabbed Max who was holding his head and lying on the dragged and gently pulled him towards to shield so we were secure. I looked at Max's pained face. It would have hurt him more then me because I had more vampire trait so I could deal with it more. I stroked his face gently wanting him to open his beautiful hazel eyes.

He did and they were pained but soften gradually. I nearly forgot about Jane but her ear piercing screeches were hard to ignore. Now she would think twice before hurting someone I love. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder. i looked up to see that it was Grandpa.

"That's enough Amelia." He said. I nodded obediently and cut off the pain immediately causing her to fall to the ground but getting into a stance.

"How did she do that? What happened?" Aro commanded. Grandpa looked at me with a question in his eyes. Whether I wanted him to tell him about my powers. I nodded not exactly knowing what I am doing. He gave me a small smile before turning to Aro. I then rememebered that Grandpa used to stay with the volturi so they have some kind of connection or whatever.