simon- meeting him.

*your pov*

Today is the day! Its finally time to meet the 7 boys who have helped you through everything from breakups to family deaths. It is finally the day of the sidemen 2 years event and you have managed to get tickets for you and you're friend. You were beyond excited to see the guys but mostly simon. After all he is your fave!

You and y/f/n were both dressed in black leggings, white crop tops, air maxes and XIX snapbacks.

You drove to the place it was held and waited in line to enter.

15 minutes later we went in. You both sat down at a table and waited for one of the boys to come and see you. You became quite thirsty, you noticed a vending machine in the corner of the room, you really needed a drink so you said to your friend you were getting a drink and she replied with 'okay'.

You got to the vending machine and put your money in and pressed the buttons for a drink. You got your drink and made your way over to your table and saw that simon was sat in your seat. You walked over and asked your friend for your phone she gave it to you. Simon looked up from signing a t-shirt for a girl and looked straight in your eyes. "H-hi" he stutterd. "Hey!" You answerd. He signed your top and jumper and you guys took some selfies then he moved on to the next table.

You and your friend spent the rest of the day meeting the rest of the boys and taking loads of photos on both of your phone and in the photo booth. Before you left you simon got talking about random things as you were leaving he asked you for your number and you gave it to him. When you got home you and simon were texting until the early hours of the morning.
😊

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Your welcome. First imagine. I hope you like it! Xx 💜

Faith🔥