Ethan#5

Y/n's pov.
Me and Ethan have been dating for the past 4 or 5 months but weve kept is a secret, none of the guys or girls know that we are together.

Myself, Talia, Freya, Gee and steph were all filming a collab on Freya's channel, its a q&a.

We are filming in my flat so its like a proper girls night. We are answering all sorts of questions.

"Fave member of the sidemen?" Talia laughed.

They all answered with Josh, Simon, Vik and Tobi. They looked at me.

"Probably Ethan, hes too funny." I shrugged.

They laughed and thought nothing of it.

After loads of weird questions we wrapped up filming. We were sat chatting when Talia's phone rang.

She started talking to the person on the phone.

The conversation ended.

"That was Simon, he wants to know if we wanna go to the house to chill and posibly film some stuff wih the guys."

We all agreed and drove over there.

We arrived and we walked in.

"Yo! We're here!" I shouted.

"Sup! We are about to play hide and seek, grab a go pro from the kitchen and meet us at the bottom of the stairs." Simon says kissing talia. We rush into the kitchen and grab a go pro.

"Sup" i greet the boys and smile at Ethan.

"Yo babe, wanna team up?" Simon asks Talia.

"Nah sorry i already agreed to teaming up with y/n" she shrugged i smirked as she stood next to me.

We high fived and walked to the bottom of the stairs where everyone followed us.

"So JJ is counting, you are allowed in the garden, the house and thats it. Got it?" Simon stated.

"Got it!" We all called.

"3 2 1 GO!" JJ called and started counting. I grabbed Talias hand and pulled her outside into the garden.

"You got a plan?" Talia asked jogging along side me.

"Basically you remember when the guys first moved here and we went exploring whilst they were recording?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Talia said smiling.

" i was thinking the big tree at the back that the guys dont know about. we could climb that again?" I asked.

"That is a good idea. Lets go!" She called. We started running and turned on the go pros.

"So me and Talia have teamed up and we are heading to our secret tree that we found back when the guys first moved in."

We got to the tree and started climbing. We got a mid way and couldnt go any further. We sat down on a big branch where we could sort of see the house through the leaves.

"We are probably gonna be up here for a while so im gonna tweet out for some questions and we are gonna do a Q&A." I told the camera whilst pulling my phone out of my pocket.

I composed a tweet whilst Talia took the camera.

Y/t/n@: Currently playing hide and seek. Me and TaliaMar@ have teamed up. Gonna do abit of a Q&A so ask away x

I hit send and we waited for some questions.

We answerd a few mainly about youtube and what we were planning for the rest of the year.