JJ#4 Disstrack part 3

Soo this is part 3 Sidemen_Trash_18 wanted a part 3. Honestly at first i had no ideas on what else to write. So i kind of tried to put it off lol. If this is bad im sorry. Btw this is the last part of the disstrack. I dont think i could stretch it further than 3 lol.

y/n's pov.
A week has passed, JJ is still in America. Deji dropped another disstrack and accused me of cheating on jide with simon, which of course made me laugh because simon is pretty much my brother.

Ive featured in viks track, harrys track and me and simon are planning a joint track.

*the next day*

Hours and hours pass. Me and simon sat at my computer figuring out beats and sounds to put together.

Finally. "I think we are done with the backing track" i say. "Now time to come up with some lyrics" simon claps and rubs his hands together.

We spent 4 hours coming up with digs and disses for the track. Finally we are done. We recorded it so ot was ready for tomorrow.
" jesus its 2am, well have to plan and film the music vid tomorrow. Feel free to crash in JJ's room or the spare one." Simon says yawning.

I yawn too. "Night simon." I hug him and walk to JJ's room. I get changed into one of his tops and get into bed. Tomorrow will be funn

----

All morning me, simon and kon have been planning the video and what we are doing in it. We got changed into full sidemen merch and made our way to the location in simons car. We pulled up to a hill that looks out over london.

We got out and set everything up.

Simon connected his phone to the two speakers we had brought and we got into position. Simon pressed play and the music began.

(Im sorry if this is shit, plus i have no clue if it actually works lol)

Y/n(talking):
I feel kinda bad but like fuck it

You got girls where they at are you serious? Didnt see em like george im curious.
Pick on others just to hide the fact your insecure, how do you think they felt when they went home dripping tears?

Simon:
This beef is between me and you but you wanted more views. 'Wonder what i could do' maybe diss the guys too. The others didnt reply, Tobi didnt pick a side, the others went for the more relevant bro.

Guess you could say bigger fish got fried.
*instrumental*
Y/n(talking):
You really think that id cheat on JJ with simon? *laughs* hes litterally my brother that would be wrong.

Simon rap:
Only thing you had on me was i got sloppy seconds but wait a second didnt you mention 10 bars later there was a girl you banged after tobi, that taught you a lesson. (Its mad)

Another girl that you tricked to your pad, promising fans but if they dont bang you send em away all sad. (Thats sick bro)

Y/n: going on at me for 'cheating' are you forgeting about your last girl? I wont go into it but your tank king aint as perfect as he seems. Bet that sidepeice loved the fact that you were in a relationship.

(Talking)
Do us all a favour babe and stop trying to send for people, its not gonna end well for ya. *laughs*

I blow a kiss to the camera and turn away to simon, we high five and laugh.

Kon cuts the camera and we drive back to the sidemen house after stopping at mine to grab my laptop and a change of clothes for tomorrow.

We get back and we all get to editing it right away. This is gonna be sick.