Freezy #4

Y/n's pov.
"Hey guys, im with y/n, the rest of the guys and the cals and today we are filming guess who! Now im sure you guys know how to play this but basically we all wrote down statements about ourselves anonymously and put them into a hat.  We will each take it in turns to read one out and of course guess whos is whos! Lets get started!" Simon explained to the camera.

We are all at the sidemen house filming videos.

"Okay so first one im gonna let........  josh pick first"

Josh reached into the hat and pulled one out.

"Oh my god" he laughed. " up until i turned 12 i thought that girls had dicks too." We all laughed.

"Okay! 3 2 1! Reveal"

We all showed our cards with names on. Pretty much everyone went for harry, including me. A couple went for JJ.

"Harry! Was it you?" I called laughing.

"No it wasnt!" He laughed. We went down the line it got to simon and JJ. "Simon was it you?" I asked.
"No! It was JJ!" We all laughed and moved on to the next round.

Afew rounds later and i had both mine read out.

We were all dying laughing.

"Y/n's turn to pick!" Simon called and handed me the hat. I pulled one out and read it. I immediately started laughing. I could barely breathe.

" ohh my godddd i can already tell who this is! I have had a wank on a swegway." We all died. We all selected our cards everyone going for harry, i however chose simon. He doesnt remember but the night of the sidemen anniversary they all got so drunk. Simon told me when i was trying to put him to sleep, he was half conscious so he wont remember it.

We harry confessed it wasnt him. I sat there smirking behind my card. The guys looked at me shocked.

"Y/n! Was it you!!!" JJ screamed.

"No! It wasnt but i know who." I said laughing.

"Wait! You said simon! Simon it was you!!" Tobi laughed.

"How the fuck did you know!?" Simon said shocked and laughing.

"You told me when you were drunk, i tried to get you up stairs and you said it to me when you were half asleep" i said laughing.

The guys all laughed and we moved on.

There was one more piece of paper in the hat.

Tobi is the one to pick.

"Okay this is the last one, Tobi, do the honours." Simon announced.

"Okay... oh god. I have slept with someone in this room." He laughed every one gasped and immediately started guessing.

Shit. The only person who i know that has slept with someone is freezy because its me.  We've been dating in secret for a few months now and the guys dont know. He was saying earlier that he wanted to tell the guys because he over heard JJ saying he thought i was fit and he couldnt say anything.

We all switched our cards.

A few put simon and ethan #emon a few put me and afew put harry.

We went down the line and it got fo Cal. He admitted it was him.

"Wait, if it was you, who did you sleep with?" Vik said confused.
My cheeks grew red, i pulled my hands to cover my face.

"Wait! Y/n! Youve slept with y/n!" Lux screamed. The guys all laughed and jumped up from their seats to congratulate cal.

"I mean of course she is my girlfriend and all." He said smugly.

"Whatt!! No way congrats bro!" Harry called.

"Guys can we end the video nowww" i whined.

"Alright miss freezy" ethan laughed.

"Oi cut it out leave the girl alone man" cal laughed. He came over and hugged me.

"Sorry baby, i had to tell them" he said sadly. I kissed him.

"Its okay dont worry." I smiled.

Simon ended the video and we all decided to go out for nando's. All night the guys kept teasing us about how weve slept together.

I hope they get over it because i cant be botherd with the shit.