josh #2

(No offence to Freya, i adore her but they are not together in this one)

Tonight is the night! You, Freya and the guys are going out clubbing! You are soo excited to be spending the night with your best friend's!!

You got dressed and did your makeup and hair as well as helping Freya get ready.

You knew all the guys were downstairs playing a game of fifa whilst waiting for you both so you could leave and go to the club.

After the millions of selfies you and Freya had taken you left your room and made your way down stairs, you and Freya walking down linking arms. You almost fell backwards but managed to sturdy yourself.

The guys must have heard your heels on the stairs and turned the TV off. They then soon appeared at the bottom of the stairs to greet you and Freya.

You both reached the bottom of the stairs and you smiled at the boys. Simon put his hand out for Freya and helped her down but no one put their hand out to help you down. You frowned slightly but shrugged it off as Freya let go of Simon's hand and grabbed yours.

She pulled you out of the house and towards the Uber that was waiting. The guys followed and you all got into the car.

After a 15 minute drive that consisted of the driver blasting out music you finally arrived.

For some reason you felt some kind of attraction towards josh, but had no clue how or why.
You pushed it to the back of your mind and got out of the uber with the guys behind you. You showed the bouncer your ID and he let you in.

4 hours later and everyone was drunk. You were slightly sober because you didn't drink much. You mainly drunk vodka and coke.

Freya and Simon were dancing on each other, all the guys were around dancing with girls whilst you were just sat at the table having a drink.

You noticed josh stood by the bar with some fake blond chick all over him. You could tell he was uncomfortable. He kept looking at you. You suddenly felt a urge of jealousy overtake you. You stood up and walked over to them and pulled the girl off of josh and told her to get lost. She huffed and stormed off.

You turned round to see josh smirking at you. God that smirk made you weak at the knees.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him back to your table. He sat down and you sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you smirked.

"Why did you pull that chick away from me?" Josh said in your ear.

"You looked uncomfortable and i could tell you didn't enjoy it" you replied.

"Are you jealous y/n?" He asked with a devilish smirk.

"Oh shut it zerkaa" you replied.

You noticed that the guys and some of the girls they hooked up with were all making their way to the exit. You stood up and grabbed Josh's hand.
"Come on babe they are leaving without us." You state. Not realising you called him babe.

"Okay princess." He replied with his usual smirk. Oh God. The nickname and the smirk will be the end of me.

You got outside and saw that the guys were just about to get into the taxi.

Josh got in and you sat on his lap again because there wasn't enough seats for you. However you sat down on his crotch and you could feel that he had a slight problem 😏

He wrapped his arms around your waist again and you started to very slowly grind down on him.

He tightened his grip on your waist and whispered in your ear, lust ridden through his voice " don't you dare, i swear to God y/n if you keep doing that im going to fxck you so hard when we get home." He growled.

Ngl it turned you on. So you moved again and he moaned in your ear.

As soon as you got home he picked you up over his shoulder and ran upstairs with you. You squealed. He put you on his bed and locked his door.
---------
Lets just say he did what he had told you in the taxi and the boys were shocked in the morning when you came down in your underwear and his top. 🙄