vik #3

Y/n's pov☆

So we are currently at upload and im helping freya and Lewis at the sidemen merch stand. Whilst Vik and the guys were doing panels. Me and freya are chatting away inbetween serving people.

I was just finishing serving someone when Gee came running in.
"Y/n! You need to get to the main stage right now. Vik has passed out! The guys dont know what to do! He was really nervous earlier!"

Shit.

I turned to freya.

"Go see him weve got this."

I rushed out of the room with Gee and ran to the stage. To see people worrying about vik. Josh and JJ trying to clear out the audience. So we can have some privacy. I ran down the middle and jumped straight onto the stage.

"Vik!" I called. Everyone went quiet.

I grabbed his head and tried to find a pulse to make sure hes still breathing.

I found one. Hes breathing normally. Hes just passed out.

I put his head in my lap.

"Simon! Have you still got your water?!" I shouted.

He gave it to me. I started patting vik on the cheek. He finally woke up startled. He started panicking.

"Vik, baby look at me, no one else but me. Vik its alright calm down, im here. You dont need to worrying. Im here." I said calmly.

He looked at me with watery eyes breathing rapidly.

"Baby follow my breathing."

I breathed in and out slowly a few times with him copying me. He finally stopped panicing and i pulled him into a hug.

The guys all watching in awe.

He held onto me tightly. The crowd started applauding.

"Thank you baby, i dont know what i would do without you." Vik stumbles kissing my neck Secretly.

I gave him the water bottle and he drunk it quick.

"are you okay to continue vik?" Tobi asked.

"I should be okay as long as ive got water and y/n is near by then yeah." He says smiling slightly. Josh grabs a couple of water bottles from the fridge behind the curtain.

"Im going to finish up at the merch stand then ill be backstage okay? Ill be there if you need me babe okay?" I say kissing him.

I turned to the guys.

"If he has a panic attack of faints again ring me asap or send someone to get me, ill be back stage in 20." I gave vik one last hug before getting off the stage and letting them continue. I walked back to the merch stand to see a few more people. I walked to the till and continued talking to freya. When we finished and ran out of stock we went backstage and watched the boys from The green room.

I love my little star. 🌟