PLEASE READ

Hey guys! So you will probably notice that I've changed the book cover. I felt like it needed to change and be updated as its been that since i started this book in 2018.

I also want to just say something regarding what's been going on in the world recently.

Firstly, The pandemic has been super stressful for me, my mental health isn't as good as it used to be, I've found myself constantly second guessing myself and spending days locked up in my room during lockdown. I'm slowly getting better and I'm hoping that when we are allowed out and everything opens up again it will get better.

Secondly, what's going on in the states is fucked up. The amount of careless police officers that are murdering black people simply because of their skin colour is disturbing. The murder of George Floyd was horrendous, and I'm devastated that that is how he was treated. Police officers should be there to PROTECT everyone, not kill innocent people.

I am disgusted that the police officer that took George's life away wasn't charged for it till a few days later. The police officers that were the reason for George's murder should all be charged with murder and locked up FOR LIFE.

This needs to end and it needs to end NOW.

racism needs to be demolished.

People saying "all lives matter, all lives matter" , no lives matter till black lives matter.

I'm sick and fed up with seeing that a person of colour is being murdered EVERY DAY.

IT NEEDS TO STOP.

To everyone protesting and marching, just know i am with you and i am fighting with you.

To the idiotic people who are just joining the protests to loot and vandalize buildings, stop. All the police will do is continue with the racism and pin the damage on people of colour.

Please just stop and protest peacefully to stop people from getting hurt.

I don't understand what its like, I don't know what its like, but i will be along side you always.

I'm sorry that racist people still exist.

Please sign petitions and donate to funds. Please help stop this madness.

Keep fighting, you will win this war soon. 🖤